Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

rick

Nitro Member
I know in years past there have been Mater meetings by the Pro Pit Side Nitro Mall on days Friday though Monday at Indy.

Any suggestions on days and times for mater meetings during the Nationals?

Sorry I hadn't got to this.

How does the following work
Friday 5:50
Saturday 3:30 (or during the driver intro for Traxxas if that time slips any)
Sunday Noon (or during the driver intro for Traxxas if that time slips any)
Monday 10:30.

Nitro pit side, in front of the Nitro Mall

Last edited:
My goal is to go back to Indy, haven't been since Modify Production days, that's a long time. Also would like to meet all you maters that I chat with every day. Shooting for next year so don't stop having the meetings. Have fun everyone, should be a great weekend, I'll have the best seat but it's not like being there

My goal is to go back to Indy, haven't been since Modify Production days, that's a long time. Also would like to meet all you maters that I chat with every day. Shooting for next year so don't stop having the meetings. Have fun everyone, should be a great weekend, I'll have the best seat but it's not like being there

Ok Jesse, gonna hold ya to that. Ya got a year to plan.

Sunday Mater Meeting Selfie!

IMG_6405-e1441558758773.jpg

For those of us who don't know, how about a roll call from left to right, or clockwise starting with the photobomber in front?:p

Ok down front with the white stash is MR. INDY John Rogers - above John in black shirt Mike Minick next is PJ in Michigan hat & his daughter then me bald head,
then red shirt Dave fall, below Dave in grey shirt is Rick Farcas.

Last edited:
The Sunday meeting great. After Sat, almost no one showed,( just PJ, Dave Chris And me) I almost blew it off. But glad I went, got to see several friends, and met a mater I hadn't met yet Rick Farcus. He & I have been battling back & forth in the PTP contest most of the year. (In fact I think he is ahead of me again). But besides that he seems like a nice guy. (LOL).
It was also great to see old friends Chris Cook, John, Stefanie, Dave, Mike, Rich A. and Ohio Dave surprised me. Somehow I never saw Joe ?? Guess I should have looked near the Traxis girls.(LOL)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back