Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

rick

Nitro Member
Well, we are just over a week away for Indy,

Everyone that typically comes to Indy still interested in doing the mater meetings by the nitro mall area on the pro side again this year?

Mayer meetings used to Awesome like 10-12 years ago! Some races got over 20 people including some Racers! Nowadays it just isn't the same

We can set something up back by our pit along the fence on the pro side. Steve Franke TAFC, '01 Camaro, purple orange and yellow. If we are there, we can have a meeting. Lol. We can try to set something up formal though, Palmer, Kinsley, Flynn, Oberhoffer.......

Sean D what day/s you coming down?

We can set something up back by our pit along the fence on the pro side. Steve Franke TAFC, '01 Camaro, purple orange and yellow. If we are there, we can have a meeting. Lol. We can try to set something up formal though, Palmer, Kinsley, Flynn, Oberhoffer.......

Sean D what day/s you coming down?

As of right now, Saturday is getting the nod. I'll definitely swing by.

Sean D

I haven't run through the schedule yet to pick times. Open to suggestions though.

Yeah Joe, it was cool when we'd get celebs to stop by. Hillary, Dixon and some Alan guy just to name a few. Still it's great to put a face with a name for some and to reconnect with many others. I've had some incredible, long lasting friendships that started at a mater meeting.

Remember not to pick a specific time , ie 11:45 or 1:30 as quite often schedules get changed. Better to say, after certain class, that way better chance for good attendance. Just a suggestion.

Really enjoyed meeting you all last year. Marsha had a great time. (She loved the track walk!) Like PJ said, it's nice to put some faces and voices with the names.

Family commitments prevent us from coming this year. :(

We ARE planning on next year though! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back