Indy Mater Meetings (2 Viewers)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
I don't see as many mater meetings at other races any more but a good number of us make it out to Indy and we usually get a bunch at the various meetings.

Come put a face to a name and meet your fellow maters. Some famous, some infamous, most crazy but all are racing fans :)

Unless there is any major issues how does this work for everyone

Fri 2:30 (not exactly sure, looks like after alky and before comp so some type of sportsmen racing)
Sat 3:30 (during driver intro for Traxxas)
Sun noon (during driver intro for Traxxas)
Mon 10:30(Pre-race ceremonies)

Pro Pit side at the Nitro Mall.

We won't get into Indy Friday until around 4:30 or so. Saturday or Sunday shouldn't be a problem though. Driving out from Oklahoma with my daughter early Friday morning and going straight to the track.

Fly in Thursday night, back out Monday night. Pretty sure I'll be spending most of my time hanging with that Wolverines fan.

Why do I have that one song running thru my head? Ya know, the one by "Europe"?

Fly in Thursday night, back out Monday night. Pretty sure I'll be spending most of my time hanging with that Wolverines fan.

Why do I have that one song running thru my head? Ya know, the one by "Europe"?

Evil......you guys even have my daughter in on it. She found it on one of the just dance games and was playing it. She shut it off quickly when I told her she didn't have to go to Indy :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back