Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Indy Mater Meetings

After much deliberation among the Indy mater welcoming committee we have come up with days and times for mater meet & greets.
Charts were kinda looked at, schedules roughly guessed at and witch doctors were run from but the highly skilled team was able to work out the times below.

For those new to a mater meeting it is a great chance to say hi and put a face with a name of the people you chat with on the site.
We meet in front of the Nitro pit side Nitro Mall, just walk up and say hi.

Come meet mater celebs such as:
Mr. Indy John Rogers
Be amazed by Joe Sherwood’s ability to not break from a conversation while whipping around to get a perfect picture of passing scenery
Perhaps even Mr. Countdown Paul Miller will make an appearance.
And who never know who else might show up.

The best part is that is comes free with your entry ticket, just like the pit pass :)

Friday 2pm
Saturday 2:30
Sunday 1:30
Monday 10:15

Hope to see you there.
:D:)

I don't know if I can deal with seeing you again PJ. Twice in a month is a lot! :D

Since I now live in Texas, I will not be making Indy this year. Kind of bummed out. My next race will be Maple Grove.

I don't know if I can deal with seeing you again PJ. Twice in a month is a lot! :D
that was August by the time I see you again it will be Sept so we're good :)

Pj if you get a chance stop by our pit and say hi.:)

Will do. Are you breaking out the Curly shirt again? I still see you should back Bob up doing the Curtley Shuffle lol

Since I now live in Texas, I will not be making Indy this year. Kind of bummed out. My next race will be Maple Grove.
Wait Indy is closer that the Grove
I guess I should change the memo to read celeb appearance may change lol

Geez, this is another dagger. I'm missing Indy for the first time in several years. I already miss you guys PJ, Zap, JRX, et al.

P J, I would appreciate you taking the time to see why I have been unable to make selections. I changed my log in to rosco1, this works great, however rosco does not work for the past 4 races, nothing has changed on my part, any chance for you to look up my selections for those races that I have missed, you can see that I have tried posting, my selections should be there some where.

P J, I would appreciate you taking the time to see why I have been unable to make selections. I changed my log in to rosco1, this works great, however rosco does not work for the past 4 races, nothing has changed on my part, any chance for you to look up my selections for those races that I have missed, you can see that I have tried posting, my selections should be there some where.

sorry Ross, I do not have the ability to do that.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting fellow Maters...this one is going to be different! :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back