Indy Mater Mtgs (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Ever wonder what some of the people on here look like? Stop by a mater meeting at Indy this year and find out.

Want to meet mater celebs like Mr Eye Candy Joe...oh wait that didn't sound right, ok how about Mr Indy John Rogers or the occasional star that shows up at a meeting (some even intentionally). We tried to pick different times so that people don't miss their favorite classes, its not perfect but it works.

We stand right in front of the Nitro Mall on the Nitro Pit side. Don't be shy walk on up and say Hi

Friday 3pm

Saturday 12:45p

Sunday 11:30am

Monday 10am

PJ for President!

Here's a shot from the 2008 Indy Meeting...

IMG_4449.jpg

holy cow...I had forgotten you guys had made that lol

Ever wonder what some of the people on here look like? Stop by a mater meeting at Indy this year and find out.

Want to meet mater celebs like Mr Eye Candy Joe...oh wait that didn't sound right, ok how about Mr Indy John Rogers or the occasional star that shows up at a meeting (some even intentionally). We tried to pick different times so that people don't miss their favorite classes, its not perfect but it works.

We stand right in front of the Nitro Mall on the Nitro Pit side. Don't be shy walk on up and say Hi

Friday 3pm

Monday 10am

Wish I could join ya'll!!!!!!!:mad: Joe is Mr. eye candy!!!!!;) Didn't sound so bad comin' from me!!!!!:D

Based on last year's festivities at Indy, I would set the odds of me making the Monday morning at 10 AM meeting at +500 (5-1 AGAINST). That is probably too low LOL. Now that I think about it, the odds are probably about the same for Sunday!!! Friday and Saturday should be no problem though.

Can't wait to see everybody!

I remember the very first meeting. It was at Indy 04? Big John Rogers was there to represent Deep Stage ( sorry for the vulgarity ):p. I'm not sure if there are any photos of proof, but it was a good time and has carried on since. I've met alot of good people from the boards.

I wont be there so you guys have fun. Dont forget to bring an Umbrella, cause if you have it, you wont need it.;)

I remember the very first meeting. It was at Indy 04? Big John Rogers was there to represent Deep Stage ( sorry for the vulgarity ):p. I'm not sure if there are any photos of proof, but it was a good time and has carried on since. I've met alot of good people from the boards.

I wont be there so you guys have fun. Dont forget to bring an Umbrella, cause if you have it, you wont need it.;)

Here ya go Finman...it was a great time, and so long ago...RIP Mark (Wilkfan)

groupPic2002-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to be arriving at the track right around 2:00 on Friday afternoon. Will be there till the last 2 cars go down the track on Monday afternoon. I will make it a point stop by and meet some of you...

I will be there sometime on Saturday morning and will be there on Sunday also.

John, I appreciate you posting that pic. Wow, look at us . I remember everyone except the guy to Gator girls right . I believe the guy on the right is Dozer ? The undertaker ?

Registered member said:

Friday 3pm

Monday 10am
Sounds like fun PJ, I'll be there....... if I can drag myself away from the pool, ;):D

I know I'll be around on Friday for sure. I'm not sure about the rest of the days yet.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back