Indy mater mtgs (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Come on by and say Hi to fellow maters. Most of us don't bite and you never know what celebs may stop by.

Friday 5:15
Sat 5pm (or right after the nitro session if it runs long)
Sun 2:30pm
Mon 10am

all are held at the nitromall on the nitro pit side.

I didn't even know Indy got rain till I met Mark :D

Hope you guys have a great time back there. Sorry I won't be able to join you this time around. Pehaps we can have the Indy mater meeting at the Brazil & Buzdas Racing TAD camp next year!! :cool: Keep your fingers crossed!

Safe travels to all and hopefully there is plenty of "Apple-Pie" to go around in the camp ground!!

Kenny Buddah there is still time to buy tickets come on out. You will be missed

I didn't even know Indy got rain till I met Mark :D

Hope you guys have a great time back there. Sorry I won't be able to join you this time around. Pehaps we can have the Indy mater meeting at the Brazil & Buzdas Racing TAD camp next year!! :cool: Keep your fingers crossed!

Safe travels to all and hopefully there is plenty of "Apple-Pie" to go around in the camp ground!!

We'll miss you this year buddy.

Heck, if there is even just a 10% chance of rain, IT WILL RAIN since I'm gonna be there. That's what happened at Baytown in April. Sheesh, I'm like fricken Pigpen from the old "Peanuts" comics, except instead of a dust cloud following me around, it's rain clouds.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year! Gonna miss ya Kenny!

Here's a pic from last year...

643666270_T8oUB-M.jpg

Hope to stop by Fri & Sat. Every year I forget...what with race cars all around to look at and stuff.:eek: I have a new phone now, so I can set a reminder on it. Now I have no excuse!

How does one ID ones self as a nitromater if you are new to the forum and attending INDY ????

I don't bite but i leave an indelible impression on everyone I meet

Look at the pic above most of those people will be there again. I'm the one with the Michigan "M" hat on.

Generally the group laughing the loudest is us. Just walk up and say hey. If its the wrong group(happened to me once several years ago) they look at ya funny and you try the next group. Lol

Usually there aren't too many groups standing there

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back