Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Stop by and say Hi. Its always great to put names with faces.

All of these are in front of the nitro mall on the Nitro pit side.

Friday 3pm
Sat 12:45pm
Sun noon
Mon 10 am

Hope to see you there

I always look foward to these meetings. It's gonna rock with the combined meeting times! See ya there!

I'm REALLY gonna try to get to one of those this year. Of course I say that every year, but this year I'm gonna try really really extra super hard.

I'm REALLY gonna try to get to one of those this year. Of course I say that every year, but this year I'm gonna try really really extra super hard.

I always say the same thing, too, Drew! But like you, come hell or high water, I'm going to get to one of them, most likely Friday. I've been fortunate enough to meet quite a few 'Maters this year, and I can't wait to add some more to the list.

Sean D

I always say the same thing, too, Drew! But like you, come hell or high water, I'm going to get to one of them, most likely Friday. I've been fortunate enough to meet quite a few 'Maters this year, and I can't wait to add some more to the list.

Sean D

That's why scheduling is so critical! If someone's favorite class happens to be running some just won't show plain and simple! You guys need to PM cell#'s

Yeah its always rough to find the right time Fri and Sat are during the 1/2 hour of intros and stuff for the Ringers. bike battle and funny car smokeless whatever its called

Last year a group of us ended up going to sit in GA down track to watch the action and still talk.

That's why scheduling is so critical! If someone's favorite class happens to be running some just won't show plain and simple! You guys need to PM cell#'s

That's absolutely why I've missed them in the past, Joe. Both years I was going to attend, I was making my way over to that side of the track, and they were firing up the alcohol cars, which I don't ever miss if I'm on the grounds.

Hope to see you all this year!

Sean D

I'll be around the whole weekend, with the exception of maybe saturday night.

Its nice to have the grand daddy of all drag races and live within 20 miles of the place.

of course everyone welcome, although if you don't post we may not recognize your name :)

Ya never know we've even had drivers stop by, although I think one was on accident :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back