Dallas roll call...who's going? (1 Viewer)

The Swegian

Nitro Member
All right, I know the Charlotte race isn't even done yet, but I couldn't wait since I'll be making my first trek to the Motorplex. Who else is going?

Mater meeting schedule? I assume 10am Sunday at the NitroMall but do we want any others?

It's getting real heavy rain and there are flash fllood warnings in Ellis County. It'll be a MUD BOG............I'll stay hone......:(

5th paragraph.... proof read stuff before you post it (like I have room to talk)

second of ten races in the countdown?

and they want the mainstream media to get it right?

d'kid

I'll be at Suzie Q's shindig on Thursday, and making up for the last minute Indy change for the rest of the weekend... Bringing my mudder boots too- never know when I'll have to make my way through the bog.... :D

Has ANYONE heard from Kelly or Justin?????

d'kid

Spoke with Justin on Saturday and Sunday. Texted with Kelly. They are both OK. Kelly has lots of trees down. Justin lost part of a fence and some gutters and some shingles. His Grandma's house sustained LOTS of damage - most of the roof and 1 side. They both said that it was about 3.5 hours of pure hell... go figure. Neither one have electricity yet and are dependent on generators at this point.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back