Dallas roll call...who's going? (2 Viewers)

Glad to hear that news .
The wind was bad enough but those like Glen Hern in Webster Tx. are in low elevation areas.
Anyone hear from Glen !
Last I heard he was trying to remove a ceiling fan blade with a beer tab in front of a large cheering audience or something like that.

Well my Nieces house got off lucky, they had a tree lose some branches is all but NO damage to the house. My Nephew in Katy wasn't as lucky! They had all the shingles torn off their Roof, and all the rain leaked in through the roof causing the ceiling in their Dining and living room to collapse! My Nephews wife has quite the sense of humor in all of this saying it looked like a Cotton Candy explosion had taken place! Go Figure, Katy's about 70-80 from Galveston...

Just made it through Ike with minimal damage. Count me in for the Motorplex. It'll be good for some normalsy.

I'll be there Saturday. The weather should be perfect for some record breaking Drag Races at the Motorplex!;)

Yuck, isolated storms on Saturday and Sunday.

Not anymore, look again. Although, it'll prolly change again. Oh well, I don't ever get too concerned unless it says 40% chance or greater. Anything less, they're just saying "isolated storms or showers" just to cover their behinds in the unlikely instance of a shower.

Not anymore, look again. Although, it'll prolly change again. Oh well, I don't ever get too concerned unless it says 40% chance or greater. Anything less, they're just saying "isolated storms or showers" just to cover their behinds in the unlikely instance of a shower.

Isolated showers pretty much means it will be dirty rain! I hate that crap!!!:D

Anything less, they're just saying "isolated storms or showers" just to cover their behinds in the unlikely instance of a shower.

I live in New Mexico, usually the weatherman on channel 13 can only predict that it's going to rain after it's started raining.

I live in New Mexico, usually the weatherman on channel 13 can only predict that it's going to rain after it's started raining.

LOL, our weather folks up here are known to do that with snow.:D Well, not the lovely Chikage Windler...who's not hot, but she's plenty good-lookin', huh Greg!

Joe,
Jenn asked if you could call her for the Mater meet/when you get there? She is leaving for Dallas now.
g'

We Are. Can you believe it? With Car. We'll pull in sometime this afternoon, it's 6:00AM and we are just now getting the push rods in it.

The block (bare block) got here at 7:15 last night and was built and dropped in the car about 2:30 this morning. Super charger was getting plumbed when I got back to the shop from the studio about 3:30.

We found out Monday at about 2:30 that we were going and until about 3 hours ago, had a bare chassis with a seat, fire suppression system, fuel tank, oil tank, rear end, all for tires and plumbing in it.

Ahh the crazy things we do to go racing...........................Please come by and say hi everyone, not sure I'll make it to any meetings, but we'll be there.

We Are. Can you believe it? With Car. We'll pull in sometime this afternoon, it's 6:00AM and we are just now getting the push rods in it.

The block (bare block) got here at 7:15 last night and was built and dropped in the car about 2:30 this morning. Super charger was getting plumbed when I got back to the shop from the studio about 3:30.

We found out Monday at about 2:30 that we were going and until about 3 hours ago, had a bare chassis with a seat, fire suppression system, fuel tank, oil tank, rear end, all for tires and plumbing in it.

Ahh the crazy things we do to go racing...........................Please come by and say hi everyone, not sure I'll make it to any meetings, but we'll be there.

Wow, sounds like a major thrash to get ready. How fun! Good luck Nancy. I'll definitely stop by to say hello.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back