Baytown, who's going? (1 Viewer)

The Swegian

Nitro Member
Giddy as I am since I'll be there, I couldn't wait for somebody else to pose the question so who's going?

Kelly, I'm a Baytown virgin so take it easy on me!:D Looking forward to seeing you and all the other Maters.

Fri, Sat, and Sun here. And Joe, I will take 80's over that mudfest we had last year.

I'll be there all 3 days. Flying into Dallas on Thursday and riding down with Greg Rice and Paul Rogers. In another thread, I've already guaranteed that it will not rain, because when I attend an event, it just doesn't happen. Except for that time at Brainerd . . . and Indy . . . and Vegas. Oops.:eek:

They have just started kicking my a$$ here at work, but I have sworn to myself that they will not stop me from getting there. I just need to works my ring off to get it all done!

The road trip down with Grego and Mark should be good... why is it that I hear the song from Smokey and the Bandit in my head when I visualize our trip!! :) :D

You guys are gonna have fun. I'm glad there's going to be alot of us this year. And I know about 10 others here also will be there.

Hey Glenn Hearn, if you read this, I found a picture of an old dragster yesterday with your name on the side of it.

I'll be there on Sunday hopefully. I'll fly in Sunday morning...weather permitting. If not I will drive in right before first round starts.

Fri, Sat, and Sun here. And Joe, I will take 80's over that mudfest we had last year.

Yea, that was something. I still have my ticket for the cancelled out Saturday's date, hope they honor it.
I will be there Friday afternoon until Sunday's final round.

Yea, that was something. I still have my ticket for the cancelled out Saturday's date, hope they honor it.
I will be there Friday afternoon until Sunday's final round.

they will, as long as you do it by the time the Box Office closes on Saturday.

I have tickets to the TEC this year. Really looking forward to the show. Last year was a bummer for several reasons. The clouds in the sky, and the clouds in everyone's hearts.

From the HRP website:

You can redeem up to $55.00 in value, with an original ticket stub from the March 31st, 2007 event that was "rained-out". The ticket stubs can be redeemed for any purchase to the 2008 O'Reilly Spring Nationals before the box office closes on Saturday, March 29, 2008. The redeemable value of your ticket should be located under the word "admission" on your ticket stub for all general admission tickets, reserved seats or Super Seats. All TEC tickets are valued at $55.00 and there are no redemptions for motor home or campground spaces. Houston Raceway Park is not responsible for lost or stolen ticket stubs that are sent via the mail system. Please handle with care!!! E-Tickets must be redeemed at the box office on Friday or Saturday March 28th or March 29th

Bill, I'm gonna do the Max Mater Party thing! Y'all PM me if you wanna go.....better yet, e-mail me. [email protected] Yeah, I know.....it's not my normal e-mail, but it's less 'trafic-ee'. :D

Hey Glenn Hearn, if you read this, I found a picture of an old dragster yesterday with your name on the side of it.

The burgundy car? God, I loved that car :D I have a picture of it in my office. It was in Dallas coming out of the water box at about 8500 in high gear. Auto Imagery (sp?) took it. Co workers ask me about it all the time.

If it isn't that one, then it was the Cross and Corzine C/ED I bought that I eventually sold to Ricky Hughes after I beat it to death (LOL) and then I think your dad ended up with it.

they will, as long as you do it by the time the Box Office closes on Saturday.

I have tickets to the TEC this year. Really looking forward to the show. Last year was a bummer for several reasons. The clouds in the sky, and the clouds in everyone's hearts.

From the HRP website:

You can redeem up to $55.00 in value, with an original ticket stub from the March 31st, 2007 event that was "rained-out". The ticket stubs can be redeemed for any purchase to the 2008 O'Reilly Spring Nationals before the box office closes on Saturday, March 29, 2008. The redeemable value of your ticket should be located under the word "admission" on your ticket stub for all general admission tickets, reserved seats or Super Seats. All TEC tickets are valued at $55.00 and there are no redemptions for motor home or campground spaces. Houston Raceway Park is not responsible for lost or stolen ticket stubs that are sent via the mail system. Please handle with care!!! E-Tickets must be redeemed at the box office on Friday or Saturday March 28th or March 29th

Thanks Doug. All of my friends were saying they would not honor it unless I called in advance and ordered tickets, glad they were wrong.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back