Dallas roll call...who's going? (1 Viewer)

We Are. Can you believe it? With Car. We'll pull in sometime this afternoon, it's 6:00AM and we are just now getting the push rods in it.

The block (bare block) got here at 7:15 last night and was built and dropped in the car about 2:30 this morning. Super charger was getting plumbed when I got back to the shop from the studio about 3:30.

We found out Monday at about 2:30 that we were going and until about 3 hours ago, had a bare chassis with a seat, fire suppression system, fuel tank, oil tank, rear end, all for tires and plumbing in it.

Ahh the crazy things we do to go racing...........................Please come by and say hi everyone, not sure I'll make it to any meetings, but we'll be there.

Nancy, do you count the Hours. of sleep you get on Race weekends in Hours or Minutes????:eek::eek::eek:

We Are. Can you believe it? With Car. We'll pull in sometime this afternoon, it's 6:00AM and we are just now getting the push rods in it.

The block (bare block) got here at 7:15 last night and was built and dropped in the car about 2:30 this morning. Super charger was getting plumbed when I got back to the shop from the studio about 3:30.

We found out Monday at about 2:30 that we were going and until about 3 hours ago, had a bare chassis with a seat, fire suppression system, fuel tank, oil tank, rear end, all for tires and plumbing in it.

Ahh the crazy things we do to go racing...........................Please come by and say hi everyone, not sure I'll make it to any meetings, but we'll be there.

OK, Nancy, now I just read your latest blog entry and have just one question. When have you slept? Holy crap, what an amazing couple of weeks. Ahhh, sleep's overrated, right?:D

Hi Guys, not much sleep For Sure!!!

Hope to see you all in Dallas, we've gotta get the trailer loaded. Alan would be extremely disappointed if Mushu didn't make it LOL!!!

I over slept an hour YIKES!!! I hope we can get tech'd today.

talk to you guys later (good thing I type Really fast)

ttyl

Hi Guys, not much sleep For Sure!!!

Hope to see you all in Dallas, we've gotta get the trailer loaded. Alan would be extremely disappointed if Mushu didn't make it LOL!!!

I over slept an hour YIKES!!! I hope we can get tech'd today.

talk to you guys later (good thing I type Really fast)

ttyl

Better hit the road, I mean it's over an Hour to the track right?:p

Weather looks absolutely beautiful!!! Lows in the high 50's and high's in the low 80's. Awesome! Hopefully the performance matches it. Good lord knows I need a weekend away after this past week.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back