Brainerd roll call...who's going? (1 Viewer)

The Swegian

Nitro Member
It's almost time. I know a few of you will be there camping all week. I'm not camping at the track but I'll be at the races Fri-Sun. Who else is going and when?

Usual Mater meeting 10am Sunday at the Nitro Mall?

Me and Mrs Rocket will be there Friday through Sunday.

I've been to a lot of the Northstar Nationals, but quit camping back in the nineties. Nowadays, my idea of "roughing it" is a hotel with no HBO.

10am Sunday works for me. Looking forward to meeting everyone!:)

Ohhhh boy. It's that time already!!! We'll be there!

Here are some eye candy shots from last year to get everybody looking forward to 2008!!! :eek:

P8120171.jpg

P8120170.jpg

Timing they say, is everything.
P8120163.jpg

Last edited:
That was some BUTT-CRACK-A-TOPIA in that one picture!
I have a funny picture that I took of a guy at a Kinky Friedman fundraiser. That butt crack was soooo big, you could but a beer in there! He finally realized that he was showing us his goodies and covered up! :D

We're there for the whole week. We leave this Sunday morning, be in town in the afternoon. Try to get some golfing in the first part of the week after we get camp set up inside. Can't wait :D

early friday or saturday, not sure yet; leanin' towards friday.
our whole group seems to be more disorganized than usual this year :eek:

I'll be there on Tuesday morning. I'll be staying in my friend's RV in the pits. This will be the first year since 1996 that I'll be staying at the track.

(I better bring my spare liver :D )

Paul, where are you guys going to be camping this year? Or is last year's camp site still there? See you Tuesday.

Brian. :)

I'll be there on Tuesday morning. I'll be staying in my friend's RV in the pits. This will be the first year since 1996 that I'll be staying at the track.

(I better bring my spare liver :D )

Paul, where are you guys going to be camping this year? Or is last year's camp site still there? See you Tuesday.

Brian. :)

We don't know... It's only going to be Nate and I.

We don't know if we are going to put on the whole "circus" act like normal, or just set up with Nates Dad. I'll let you know!

'bring my spare liver'........that's hilarious:D.........but true:eek:

brian, hope i get a chance to meet you this year; have just missed
you at paul's a couple of times.

always at track - have been in same location for numerous years,
(almost next door to the squirrel that's shoots water :p) but rely
on others to annually get the spot, so can not say at this point
where we'll be.

'bring my spare liver'........that's hilarious:D.........but true:eek:

brian, hope i get a chance to meet you this year; have just missed
you at paul's a couple of times.

Yeah, I remember Paul telling me that I just missed you a few times last year. We'll have Paul introduce us this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back