Mile High Role Call... Who's Comin???? (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
OK TIME FOR THE MATER ROLE CALL.... WHO'S COMING TO TOWN FOR THE MOPAR MILE HIGHS?....

Gotta check with Bill and The Vegas Fuel Guys, but maybe we can do a Vegas Fuel Mater Meeting on Saturday???? After last pro session???

Anyways, I look forward to meeting all ya'll sometime during the weekend.

Timmah!<--- Can't wait... The countdown to Mile High Nitro has begun!!!!:D

Well for the first time in awhile I won't be home for the Nats:( I hope you guys have fun on Thunder Mountain.

S/F
D

Haven't been home for the race since '05 :( Wish I could come this year....if only I could teach my rear end how to produce money.....:D Bad thing is, I could get tickets on the cheap (it's good to have family workin for V! :))

I don't post much but me and my daughter will be there for the third year since we moved out. Fri and Sun all day. She's 12 and LOVES it:D:D

I'll be there from when the gates open till the end on Friday and Sunday in my KB Racing crew shirt:)

can't wait...I spoiled myself going to 4 races year, but this is the only I could make this year

I'll have to talk to Hector tomorrow, but if the plans are still in place, I'll be there crewing for him. :):p;)

I will be there Friday and Saturday, mostly in Max's pit getting in the way. Please stop by and say hi so I can get some faces attached to the mater names! Mike, I'll make the sacrifice for you and hoist a Captain in your honor! (Hey, wonder how The Captain would mix with VegasFuel? Hmmmmm.....) And Joe, looking forward to meeting the one and only eye candy pro! And Timmah, be sure to stop by to quench that thirst when you get time away from the starting line. See all of you there!

Terry
Go Max!

Last edited:
I will be there Friday and Saturday, mostly in Max's pit getting in the way. Please stop by and say hi so I can get some faces attached to the mater names! Mike, I'll make the sacrifice for you and hoist a Captain in your honor! (Hey, wonder how The Captain would mix with VegasFuel? Hmmmmm.....) And Joe, looking forward to meeting the one and only eye candy pro! And Timmah, be sure to stop by to quench that thirst when you get time away from the starting line. See all of you there!

Terry
Go Max!

I'll certainly be there when it's announced...

Im gettin married this Sunday and taking a short honeymoon then we will be at the track Saturday and Sunday supportin the Monster team!!

Last edited:
OK TIME FOR THE MATER ROLE CALL.... WHO'S COMING TO TOWN FOR THE MOPAR MILE HIGHS?....

Gotta check with Bill and The Vegas Fuel Guys, but maybe we can do a Vegas Fuel Mater Meeting on Saturday???? After last pro session???

Anyways, I look forward to meeting all ya'll sometime during the weekend.

Timmah!<--- Can't wait... The countdown to Mile High Nitro has begun!!!!:D

I wish I was heading to your neck of the woods Tim.

COuld someone do me a favor and take Tim to the 1000' mark, make sure he is wearing his firesuit and spray some hot oil in his face.

It will make him feel right at home at Bandimere!

I'm jealous of all of you who are going....:p I hope you all get to see 6 sec Pro Stockers and lots of good nitro runs. Oh yeah...I forgot something...GO V!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back