"Pomona Mater Roll Call" (1 Viewer)

"Dr. Dirt"

Nitro Member
OK Maters.
Who's headed to Pomona and who can make the Mater meetings in front of the Nitro Mall at the end of each final Pro Session Friday and Saturday evenings?

I'll be there with my two grandsons Friday and Saturday and I'll possibly bring Buzzz and Paul?

I'll be there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'll have my nephews with me either Friday or Saturday :D

I fly in Thursday and fly out Monday, I will definately be at the Mater Meetings on Friday and Saturday.

Looking forward to meeting some Left Coast Maters in Pomona... and bumping into a few Aussies as well.

I'll be there Fri - Sat for sure, and maybe Thurs. I'm looking forward to putting some faces with names.

I won't be there for the race. But I will be there Monday through Tuesday for the biggest wedding in drag racing this year!!

I'll be there Wed. thru Monday with the Follow A Dream Alky Funny Car team. I will try and make the meetings, although I think first round of Elim. is immediately after the final Saturday Pro qualifying session.
If anyone is in Vegas for the Divisional race this weekend look me up we'll be flying in to Vegas Thurs. night and staying out West through Pomona. The Vegas divisional should be intense this weekend with 28 of the country's best TAFC, and about 22 TAD beating each other up for 8 car fields.

Last edited:
I'm going to be there all four days. I'll be there Saturday right after round 2 of Comp eliminator. I'm looking forward to see the usual cast of characters,along with some new ones.
Doug, the schedule shows round 1 of eliminations at 1:30 PM, sandwiched between the third round of nitro qualifying and the final round of PSM/PS on Saturday, but the last two rounds of alcohol qualifying are on Friday at 12:00PM and 4:00PM. http://www.nhra.com/content/event_schedule.asp?articleid=9514&zoneid=91&navsource=23
Is anyone planning on a 10:00AM meeting on Sunday?

Peace,
Mike Cornelius
A.K.A. NHRAMike

Well if anyone does not think I am insane by now maybe you will now. See you all in Pomona!:D

David

Permit me to clarify the "Mater Meeting" time for Friday will be after the last Alky session which will follow immediately after the final Friday fuel session. Saturday will follow immediately after the final fuel session.
We will meet in front of the Nitro Mall for introductions and a photo or two for any brave soul willing to risk their camera.

Planning on attending
patriot.gif

I will be celebrating my 35th birthday Sunday!
11/12/1971
party.gif

Permit me to clarify the "Mater Meeting" time for Friday will be after the last Alky session which will follow immediately after the final Friday fuel session. Saturday will follow immediately after the final fuel session.
We will meet in front of the Nitro Mall for introductions and a photo or two for any brave soul willing to risk their camera.

That Friday meeting works well for me. Didn't want to miss out on the alky sessions.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Mike

I will be missing the final's for the first time since '95! The Money's short right now! See you all in Feb.!:confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back