Mile High Role Call... Who's Comin???? (1 Viewer)

I'm wondering (and hoping) if this 1000' deal will detract bandimeres infamous "jumpers" for the fuel classes:eek:

probably just wishful thinking though:(

OK MATERS.... If your gonna be there on SATURDAY, you are all welcome to the MAX NAYLOR VEGAS FUEL PITS HOSP. AREA AFTER THE LAST PRO SESSION FOR A MATER MEETING. I HAVE YOUR NAMES, (those of you who said that your coming,) on a list and sent them to Bill Nychay..(also some of the locals who will be running... DENNY JOHNSON...(i have you Vicky and Steve) and JENN JARAMILLO...You and your Bro and Dad are on the list too...! AND REINHART... YOUR SEAT IS ALWAYS OPEN.. SO U CAN COME TOO...I will try to take off the track before the last pair of nitro cars, (on Saturday)...to give me a few minutes to get to the Vegas Fuel Pits... But, if I'm not there, I'll ask JOE to help Wendy with the list. Any questions, don't hesitate to Call me... (303) 249-5933 or just look towards the starting line, ( burnout area this year) and look for this guy...

Timmahandwally.jpg

see ya'll out there...

Timmah!

Last edited:
Who's the funny lookin' guy with Wally??????

Y'all have fun.... be ready to pass the phone around at Max's....

d'kid

See ya Thursday afternoon, Timmah.
Thanks for the info today.:)

Looking forward to meeting some fellow maters. :cool:

Cant wait..I will be there all 3. Dont have seat locations yet but based on previous years its in the last section of grandstands which should be about the finish line this year :)

edit - Thats me on the left
IMG_0723-1.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, and of course leave it to me to be the guy who reads this post AFTER he went!!!! Yea guess I dropped the ball there, cuz it woulda been cool to get to know some fellow maters. Had a real good time tho and will post up my pics here soon.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back