"Pomona Mater Roll Call" (1 Viewer)

Yup, I'm starting a part-time Job next week. Gotta help replenish the Bank account and pay off that DAMN Creditcard!:mad:

Yup, I'm starting a part-time Job next week. Gotta help replenish the Bank account and pay off that DAMN Creditcard!:mad:

Awesome, glad to hear that you got the job as one of the BRUT Revolution girls!

I guess they will SEE you in Pomona!! ;)

I am disappointed you can't make it mate. I won't be in Pomona in Feb, but maybe Vegas 1.

Sorry to hear you will not be able to make it Joe. I can relate to you alot with the money part.

Guys and Gals, have a great time and be safe and oh yea, please take some pictures for us back here on the east coast.

For those of you who will be in attendance Sunday, you may want to also organize another Mater meeting opportunity?

Was planning on being there....Last one race sponsor deal fell through last Saturday so I withdrew this morning.....Have fun all...

Kevin

OK then, 10:00AM it is.

I think it was Surfer Joe (Berzerko Bob) who once said "Be there, or be somewhere else"

Was planning on being there....Last one race sponsor deal fell through last Saturday so I withdrew this morning.....Have fun all...

Kevin

Sorry To hear that Kevin was looking foward to seeing you this weekend. I shoulld be at the track sometime tomorrow morning.

David

Stevie Hatfield and I will be at Pomona Saturday. Robert Hight made arrangements to house us in the AAA facilities in the tower. I am not certain how long we will be staying or if we will be doing any walking around; depends how Stevie's strength holds up. But we will be happy to be there. It's been a long year for us.

Thanks to all of our friends here at the mater. We hope to see you there. We'll have the cell phone with us. 909-471-0466 Tommy & Stevie

That's awesome Tommy!
Thanks to Robert Hight for such a gesture. Hang in there Stevie! Rest between rounds and enjoy the experience.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back