Pomona Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

Buzzz, Paul and I will be there if it's after the second Alky session. Has a firm time been announced for our invitation as yet?

This is harder than I thought, since friday is Alky-Pro's-Alky one after another. Tough to find some an opening. Since the PS'ers run around 2, means the Fuel cars run at 3ish, and the Alk cars afterwards which means it would have to be 5 PM at the earliest! Anybody have any suggestions????:confused:

This is harder than I thought, since friday is Alky-Pro's-Alky one after another. Tough to find some an opening. Since the PS'ers run around 2, means the Fuel cars run at 3ish, and the Alk cars afterwards which means it would have to be 5 PM at the earliest! Anybody have any suggestions????:confused:

Would prolly be much easier if we weren't alky lovers.

I'll be there all four days, so please don't exclude me from this cool deal!
Bill and Max, thank you for your kindness in allowing us "regular folk" access. :D
Hope to see some of the other Maters too.

Later,
Mike

Maybe you and Joe discuss the time. Max runs at around 2pm, he will be tied up alittle before and alittle after his run so anytime then would be fine. Were at the track(well not me) at 7am til dark so whenever. He would like to be available to hang out with you guys as well.

Bill, please let us know if it's OK to show up immediately following the second ALKY session. Max and crew should be finished prepping the car for morning by then and our attendance will be the best at that time.
Again, we sure appreciate this offer.

Wow, thanks for the offer Bill! Unfortunately, I'll be there in spirit only :( Now if you made the same offer on the east coast, I'm there! :D

Hope everyone has a great time this weekend!!

Ok Friday around 5ish it is after the 2nd Alky session, however Bill needs to contact me to make sure Max is OK with all of this before confirming.;)

Hey Doug, how are you? Trying to go to a new track or two every year, so this year the new ones are Topeka and Sonoma. Loved Bristol, we will definitely get back there again soon. You need to come to a race out West sometime.

I'll see ya in Sonoma Chris :D

T

this is just for Friday. We also need someone to coordinate this shin dig so we know how many people, and the names that will be there. This is NOT an open invitation, this is just for Maters only. Names will be checked at the door.

Bill..thats very generous of you and Max and the team. Wish I was going to Pomona :( At the time I thought I was going to be out of a job..luckily I found another position internally last week!! So it looks as if I will be able to keep up my Nitro Habit for another season :)

T :D

I'm gonna make it..:) WOOHOO!! Is the Sunday meeting place at the RFC service at 10?

Reinhart- need a parking pass for a tour bus-help a guy out??:p

The early crew (sound and lights) is joining me in a hijacking and we're diverting our bus off the tour to Pomona for Sunday nitro.. give me a call

I'm gonna make it..:) WOOHOO!! Is the Sunday meeting place at the RFC service at 10?

The early crew (sound and lights) is joining me in a hijacking and we're diverting our bus off the tour to Pomona for Sunday nitro..
Usually it's in front of the nitro mall.
What music act are you out with?

Usually it's in front of the nitro mall.
What music act are you out with?

Jill Scott... She's up for 4 Grammy's, so we're on our way to LA for Sunday's show- but I DON'T HAVE TO GO!! :D So now I can be there for Sunday-WAAHOO!!!

Our LA shows are at Gibson Amphitheatre and The Grove in Anaheim before we head east... See everyone on Sunday- 10AM, right?

Just an observation here...

Why don't you hold these "meetings" in the stands? That way everyone gets to sit together AND watch whatever is going down the track too?

Just an observation here...

Why don't you hold these "meetings" in the stands? That way everyone gets to sit together AND watch whatever is going down the track too?

Think about it Bill. A bunch of computer geeks in the stands at the races for an entire session? See what I mean?

Actually we just left a great meeting at Max Naylor's pit. A giant thanks goes out to Max, Bill and the Vegas fuel people. We were welcomed with open arms and cans of Vegas Fuel and we even got a bunch of photos with a bunch of different cameras so one's bound to survive the experience.

For those who missed it (it was quite well attended, I might add) you really missed a very nice get-together.

Actually we just left a great meeting at Max Naylor's pit. A giant thanks goes out to Max, Bill and the Vegas fuel people. We were welcomed with open arms and cans of Vegas Fuel and we even got a bunch of photos with a bunch of different cameras so one's bound to survive the experience.
For those who missed it (it was quite well attended, I might add) you really missed a very nice get-together.
Thanks, Bobby. I was just going to ask how that went. I wish I could have been there. But, life in Chicago was in the way. lol Hope to see some pics soon. And, hope you guys behaved good so we might have a chance for this in Joliet. :D

What a great group of people they are. Thanks for the hospitality. And I too was suprised by the amount of us that were

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back