INDY Mater Meeting (1 Viewer)

JRX

Nitro Member
This is your opportunity to meet face to face fellow Maters. We gather at the pro pits side Nitro Mall, and I can tell you it is a blast. Putting faces with names is always fun, and you never know who will show up. Here are the times and a few shots from years gone by...

Friday 3:00pm - TAD/TAFC Qualifying at 4:30
Saturday 12:15pm - PM starts at 12:30
Sunday 10:30am - PS 11:00am
Monday 9:30am - pre race just starting

mon5bf5.jpg

meeting3ph4.jpg

Last edited:
My wife and I are tentatively planning on coming Sunday, John, but how will we know who's there for the 'Mater meeting and who's just there?

Looking forward to it.

Sean D

Times look great, JRX.......I'll be at the Fri/Mon meetings. Nice pics, especially the first one...that guy in the back with the "Blaine" T-shirt on looks familiar.......See you there, Bra....................

Late..............................Mitch

My wife and I are tentatively planning on coming Sunday, John, but how will we know who's there for the 'Mater meeting and who's just there? Looking forward to it.

Cool Sean....we'll see ya there...just look for the big bald dumb looking guy (me) :D or just look for a group of troublemakers standing around laughing!

Last edited:
Don't worry Sean, we do have a tendency to stick out.

Everyone is invited back to the campsite for the officially un-official "Mater Meeting Afterparty" at the conclusion of the day's on track activities. If you don't feel like sitting in traffic with everyone else, drop by and have a beer or water or whatever.

I'll plan on making some of those... Ill just have to write down the times somewhere...

CJ Curtsinger

This is your opportunity to meet face to face fellow Maters. We gather at the pro pits side Nitro Mall, and I can tell you it is a blast. Putting faces with names is always fun, and you never know who will show up. Here are the times and a few shots from years gone by...

Friday 3:00pm - TAD/TAFC Qualifying at 4:30
Saturday 12:15pm - PM starts at 12:30
Sunday 10:30am - PS 11:00am
Monday 9:30am - pre race just starting

mon5bf5.jpg

meeting3ph4.jpg

hey John............can you "Name Those Maters"???? Sounds like a gameshow!!!

Can't wait to meet up with some Maters! Saturday might be a squeeze with Alky at 11 AM and Pro mod at 12:30, but I can just hear Big John calling me and telling me there's free Beer at the Nitro mall! And I bet I'd fall for it!!!:p;):eek:

In addition to the "offical" Nitro Mall meetings, you may catch some of us in the GA stands near the Bud tent. :D

Hi, Curtis. I won't be going myself. I really had been planning to attend my first Indy......next season. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back