Indy Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

PJ I thought the "driver intro" meeting times worked well. Trying to set exact times don't work cause the schedule is so easily & often changed last minute. It was great to see old friends, John, Mark, Greg, Joe, Steff, & Mike. (I know i'll forget someone, but YOU know who you are) what a wonderful time.
Also meeting new folks Luke & his lovely lady, Doug, and Dan, ect......

Really sad Dave couldn't make it , missed ya buddy - till next year.

14222346_10154544484672372_6714644467973232065_n.jpg

It's Mater-riffic seeing everyone again!

From left to right, #5 is the Mrs, Marsha, and I'm #6. It was Genuine pleasure to meet up with everyone. Now I have some faces and voices to go with the names.

From the left
my daughter
me
Mason(Dave Fall's son)
Mike Minick
Marsha (Dave Gawboy's wife)
Dave Gawboy
John Rogers
Stefanie Mohlenbruck,
Dave Fall

Dave is was great meeting you and Marsha, hope you guys enjoyed your first Indy

Dave is was great meeting you and Marsha, hope you guys enjoyed your first Indy

We most certainly did! We discussed it on the drive back to Minnesota, and we both agreed we thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and most certainly will do it again. It exceeded all of my expectations. It was really great meeting you as well.

Dave congrats on yer first INDY !! Glad you and your Mrs. had a great time. (the weather was super) Hope to see you next year.

We had to pass on 2017, due to family obligations, but I found this thread to announce that we'll be making the pilgrimage again this year! :) Marsha enjoyed herself so much that she said we need to go again to celebrate my 65th. ! How's THAT for a wonderful wife??? :D

You're lucky, my wife drags me to 10 or so events a year and next year she is making me travel to all of them.............bucket list thing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back