Pomona Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

"Dr. Dirt"

Nitro Member
It's once again, time to put some faces to names and meet old cyber friends face to face. May I suggest we all meet in front of the "Nitro Mall" for a quick get together and photo opp?
I'll propose we meet Friday evening immediately after the second Friday TAD/TAFC qualifying session.

I'll also propose we meet Saturday evening immediately after the final Nitro Qualifying session.

I'll let the Sunday attendees work out their preference of times.

Who's coming?

Chris , Are you coming to THUNDER VALLEY this year ?
Hey Doug, how are you? Trying to go to a new track or two every year, so this year the new ones are Topeka and Sonoma. Loved Bristol, we will definitely get back there again soon. You need to come to a race out West sometime.

Meeting times noted...

Go ahead and add Sunday morning at 10:00 at the normal meeting place.

See ya Friday.

Me too.

It dawned on me the other day during the "Who's coming to Pomona?" thread, maybe we should not disclose our locations. This way NHRA can't drop laser-guided missles on us. :p

Me too.

It dawned on me the other day during the "Who's coming to Pomona?" thread, maybe we should not disclose our locations. This way NHRA can't drop laser-guided missles on us. :p
They don't care any more about us than they do Bill Miller. Wait, you may be on to something??????

Another Megadeth appearance!:eek: You live back in the states now Bob?

Back and forth Joe but I usually go to Pomona then I will go back.
It was an extremely wet summer in Queensland territory this year but we needed it!
I will go back after I make a couple of visits to some friends in So Cal and comeback to Nothern Cal in March for spring.
You going to be there Joe?

Back and forth Joe but I usually go to Pomona then I will go back.
It was an extremely wet summer in Queensland territory this year but we needed it!
I will go back after I make a couple of visits to some friends in So Cal and comeback to Nothern Cal in March for spring.
You going to be there Joe?

Sure will, see you there!;)

Chris ..

You are absolutely correct ..I need to get out that way ...Right now ..Three kids have me going in all kind of directions.. LOL ...Although my kids go and play sports with one of the Advance Auto Corporate officers ..Their home office is here in Roanoke .

We were talking after a kids b-ball game this past Saturday . He stays in touch with Cruz via e-mail ( he says he gets one from him weekly ) he admitted he doesn't know much about the sport so I've been hyping up NHRA , what a bang for their buck they are getting being involved with Cruz and the expanded prime time Television coverage this year etc. He atteneded his first race last year at Dinwiddie ( Richmond ) and later Vegas . He said Cruz is excited to have Rahn Tolbler on board. I gave him a Hero card from 1996 (Cruz with the McDonalds team .) He gotta a charge out of that . He didn't realize the Joe Gibbs affiliation ..So ..I hope I can help the Cruzer out ... I think we may go to a couple of races together this year ...Who Knows ..:cool:

Hey Doug, how are you? Trying to go to a new track or two every year, so this year the new ones are Topeka and Sonoma. Loved Bristol, we will definitely get back there again soon. You need to come to a race out West sometime.

You'll love Sonoma, great track, clean restrooms, just what Bruton is about. This year will be my 11th straight year at the race, we always hit Friday and Sunday.

You'll love Sonoma, great track, clean restrooms, just what Bruton is about. This year will be my 11th straight year at the race, we always hit Friday and Sunday.
Really looking forward to Sonoma, Alan. We`re taking two weeks and driving to the Seattle race, then renting a beach house for four days in Newport, Oregon before heading down to Sonoma. The wife wanted to spend a full week at the Coast, but I talked her into just four days then going to Sonoma. ;)

Really looking forward to Sonoma, Alan. We`re taking two weeks and driving to the Seattle race, then renting a beach house for four days in Newport, Oregon before heading down to Sonoma. The wife wanted to spend a full week at the Coast, but I talked her into just four days then going to Sonoma. ;)

Oregon coast is great, we drove down the coast in 06, after spending some time in Northern Oregon. I grew up in Oregon, and their coast is spectacular. Sounds like a great vacation!!!

Friday night at Sonoma = COLD!!! Bring jackets!!

Guys and Girls, May i propose a better meeting place? There are so many nice people here who have sent their well wishes to Max and our team, we would like to offer our hospitality VIP area for your "Mater Meeting" after the final rounds on Friday. We will have plenty of VegasFuel on hand for you to drink.
Let me know if this works and Im not trying to step on toes or change your plans, just wanted to make an offer so you guys have a comfortable place to catch up for awhile.
If this is acceptable, please have the main point of contact person get ahold of me so we can get names and general idea of how many will be attending.

Bill Nychay
Naylor / VegasFuel Energy Drink Racing
[email protected]

Alright, Bill....you better be prepared to offer at every race. Say Baytown/Houston too? Us Maters love to hang together everywhere! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back