INDY Mater Meeting (1 Viewer)

I think I've heard that the past couple of years, KGirl.....Along with threats to come to the Gators and catch the 'Stros during spring training. What's up with that??!!!!!

Late......................Mitch

I think I've heard that the past couple of years, KGirl.....Along with threats to come to the Gators and catch the 'Stros during spring training. What's up with that??!!!!!

Late......................Mitch
Hey now! I didn't have Dean for Spring Break this year. So, next year? ;)

Sounds like my fingers need to quit making promises my wallet can't keep! (ah-hem...I'm not quite sure I like the way that sounds!)

well it appears that their maybe be a PJ sighting at Indy afterall...I may just show up as anticountdown man, super hero cape and all lol;)

well it appears that their maybe be a PJ sighting at Indy afterall...I may just show up as anticountdown man, super hero cape and all lol;)

now that is great news....

superhero1.jpg

holy crap that is the funniest damn thing I have ever seen.

Hurry quick I need a costume designer to sew that baby up

well crap now to get paid to wear it, if I had someone who could make one quick and cheap enough I just may do that

MASON & I will try & make Fri. Meeting . Only day we're going to make it down. Can hardly wait . Need Nitro fix!!!! Dave Fall & Mason Bundy

Hey, have you guys all heard about the new TV show called Totally OFF Track. They ask for fans to send in their videos showing the wildes, craziest and/or funniest racing 'happenings' from any kind of racing. Fans can win prizes and be a part of the show if their videos are chosen. Sorta like America's Funniest Home Videos except focusing on racing. Sounds like fun. Phone number for more information is 704-662-7074 or you can visit their website at totallyofftrack.com Sounds like it's gonna be a fun show

My plane lands at Indy tomorrow night at 8:35PM. Then I am going to drive down to Kentucky, then help my Dad and his friends prepare/drive the RVs back up to Indy on Thursday!!! A nitro virgin from Germany is driving up from Cincinnati (he works there) on Saturday to hang out with us and experience his first nitro drag race (he has seen alcohol and sportsman cars at Hockenheimring).

GOOD TIMES are comin'!!!! Can't wait to see everybody and hear the cackle and roar.

So after having a little walk around the track this evening, I can see I'll be doing a lot of walking.

I'll be heading to Indy shortly. I have to take care of some office items and then I'll be on the road.

My dad and I will be making another trip to Indy, but this time we have a newbie going with us. My brother has never been to the "Big Go', let alone a national event. His experience with nitro has not gone farther than the World Series of Drag Racing in Cordova. That was about 15 years ago.

Everyone have a safe trip and hopefully see you at the Mater meeting...

Troy

Myself and the whole drag illustrated crew will be there, I wont be there till sat. a.m. it will be nice to put faces to names.

So far so good. It's been a bit rough with the schedule changes, but it's been great meeting fellow maters! Cya today at 9:30!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back