Who's Going To PBIR Next Weekend? (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
It's less than a week away & I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends and sniffing some nitro. Who from here is going? I'll be there Friday for sure, who knows about the rest of the weekend. Not to put a downer on the event but the extended forecast calls for rain on Sat & Sun but that's the typical forecast down here in So. Florida.

Count me in Saturday! Weather permitting.

I just looked at the forecast, for my day it looks like rain in the AM then clear the rest of the day. Just wish that PBIR would pave their parking lot if they are going to charge money for parking. :mad:

Just watched the local weather forecast and it's not looking good for Saturday with a lot of rain lingering into Sunday. Cold front coming through which always means un-settled weather here on the So. Florida coast.

Just watched the local weather forecast and it's not looking good for Saturday with a lot of rain lingering into Sunday. Cold front coming through which always means un-settled weather here on the So. Florida coast.

Hope PBIR has a 4x4 tow trunk on hand for all the cars that are going to get stuck in the mud.

Matter of fact they do have a 4x4 and a couple of tractors too. They have a mud-bog on the property and they use the equipment to yank the mud-boggers out of the pit when they get stuck.

sunday @ orlando looks pretty good. actually just about the same as last year.

It looks like Saturday is gonna be a wash for the pro testing, World Doorslammer Nats and Baby Gators (what a weekend of racing in Florida), but Sunday is going to be FAST. Everywhere will be in the sixties, at sea level.

I wouldn't count on Sunday being nice, lingering showers are predicted at PBIR. Looks like tomorrow will be the only nice day of the weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back