So who's coming to visit me in Seattle next weekend? (1 Viewer)

Kris, I got a pretty decent one from the Woodburn divisional a couple weeks ago. If you want to use it let me know, and I'll send you the full res pic so you can edit however you want.

Mike, I got the photo! Thank you, this is perfect! I'll be sure you get photo credit. I've got a nice color page for this picture. You rock my socks, man. :)

Cool deal Kris, glad I could help out. If possible could you save me a copy of the paper? I'll be at the track on Friday and Sunday. (friend is getting married on Saturday, so I'm driving back to Portland Friday night and then back up to Kent on Sunday morning) If I could meet you somewhere, that'd be great.:cool:

Cool deal Kris, glad I could help out. If possible could you save me a copy of the paper? I'll be at the track on Friday and Sunday. (friend is getting married on Saturday, so I'm driving back to Portland Friday night and then back up to Kent on Sunday morning) If I could meet you somewhere, that'd be great.:cool:

Sure. :) I can also send you a PDF. I think you'll like the way I used the photo, though, you don't actually get photo credit in the paper. D'oh! You'll see why... I didn't use a photo box with traditional cutline, used a cutout instead... it's sick. It's on the web, though. :D

Just hope I didn't make too many mistakes in the stories. I have a lot to learn about sportsman racing. So, I wrote around what I didn't know. LOL.

Kris, I'd love to have a copy of the paper too. Being a Renton boy, I wouldn't have a clue as to where to find it! DOH!!! :)

Check your PMs; I'm gonna send you my #.
I'll be there all 3 days & I'd like to meet ya!!!

& tho my only child is a 15 yo Beagle, I'd go with the stroller.
:D :D :D

Kris, I'd love to have a copy of the paper too. Being a Renton boy, I wouldn't have a clue as to where to find it! DOH!!! :)

Check your PMs; I'm gonna send you my #.
I'll be there all 3 days & I'd like to meet ya!!!

& tho my only child is a 15 yo Beagle, I'd go with the stroller.
:D :D :D

I'll grab a few copies. It is posted online... Covington Reporter - Local News, Sports, Entertainment in the sports section. I just hope I didn't make too many mistakes.

My only children were a pair of beagles up until Lyla came along.

Got your PM.

Real nice write ups, Kris. One thing, the western swing this year is Seattle, on to Sonoma, and then Denver. After a couple weeks off, it's time for Brainerd. (YEA!) :) The stories are a very good read, thanks for the link.

Real nice write ups, Kris. One thing, the western swing this year is Seattle, on to Sonoma, and then Denver. After a couple weeks off, it's time for Brainerd. (YEA!) :) The stories are a very good read, thanks for the link.

Yeah, I knew I'd miss some small detail. LOL. I've been watching the qualifying coverage and they mentioned the order of the Swing and I was like, awww, crap!

Glad you liked the stories. :)

I didn't get a chance to visit with anyone yesterday or today. Sorry I missed chatting with anyone. Yesterday was weird with credentials and stuff (my fault) then today we had Lyla with us and after about three hours she was done.
Next year maybe it will be a little easier when she's nearly 18 months old.
She did sleep through the top fuel qualifying run we were there for. :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back