So who's Mike gonna ride with now (1 Viewer)

Bobby

Nitro Member
without Baze around ,who's gonna be leading the charge on pre-race cycling ?
I remember the year we tried to watch the mile-highs , we went to the gas station near the entrance and I saw who I think was Mike charging up the hill on his road bike. I always thought it was pretty neat that they did that.
There's some nice roads around Gainesville to ride I might have to bring my two-wheeler along.

It certainly won't be me. Those guys all rode up to (I think it's called) Lookout Mountain near the Coors plant in Golden. The road up there is beautiful - and very popular with bikers. I get worn out just doing it in my CAR. I wouldn't last 100 yards pedaling it. The ride up to the top has got to be murder; going down - must be easy - just make damn sure your brakes work!!

It certainly won't be me. Those guys all rode up to (I think it's called) Lookout Mountain near the Coors plant in Golden. The road up there is beautiful - and very popular with bikers. I get worn out just doing it in my CAR. I wouldn't last 100 yards pedaling it. The ride up to the top has got to be murder; going down - must be easy - just make damn sure your brakes work!!

I've been up there too...in a car :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back