I think I'm gonna park the dirtbike for a while. (1 Viewer)

Kel, if you`d have been in Pomona this wouldn`t have happened. You`d only been nursing a slight headache on Monday morning, instead of a shoulder separation. Use up some of your sick leave, rest up and get well! Hope you`re feeling better soon.

Oh, snap! Good point, Chris! :D

And David....um, too late. I got a little Captain in me. That's the only thing that got me through Sunday night. ;)

It's funny....I had (4) 13 year old boys upset that they didn't get to see it happen. LMAO! Oh, to be young again!

Kelly, even though your hurting, remember the comradery of riders, the many times of personal exhilaration of speed, the the connection with nature, the awareness of the textures and firmness of the terrian as you and your motorcycle flow as one.

My broken right wrist still remembers the sand woops of New Waverly.:p

Get well, and go riding soon!
Rick O

Giiiiirrrrrrlllllll!!! Get somewhere and sit down!!! Get to feeling better soon and do what the doctor tells ya!

Kelly, So sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon and take it easy. We aren't as young as we use to be and It hurt a lot more then it did year before.

Kelly

Make the youngin' pamper mom.... After All.... It's all his fault...;)

Just don't over do the shoulder, but don't baby it either....

And remember, at the end of the day: 'Calligon, Take Me Away':D

Get Better Soon

d'kid

Wow Kelly... Very sorry to hear that. Here's hoping that your pain gets better quickly. Take it as easy as you can.

.......Hey Kelly sorry to hear about your crash.........I hope your taking some strong pain medication because I'm about to give you a real Texas Whooping this weekend in the fantasy football game and then girl, you'll know what crashing and pain is all about :eek::D:eek:

Ha! I hope you're ready for your first loss!

btw....I think you were playing possum with us. You are kicking ass in the yahoo ffl! ;)

.........nope, last year was my first year and we had a draft, but this automatic draft thing threw me for a loop

Damn Kelly!!! Thats bad stuff!! I hope you are able to get back to your normal functions here soon! At least you can still use the keyboard, right?:D

I sold my Kawasaki KX250 about 3 years ago due to an accident on my step dad's bike. I would ride pretty hard on my bike, but one evening my family was having a cookout and my stepdad brought 3 of his 80 or 90cc bikes over to goof off on. We had been riding all day and my sisters boyfriend and I went out for one last ride before we all sat down for dinner.
As we were riding up to the house, my sisters boyfriend decided to go wide open throttle in front of the house, but his throttle stuck (he says) and he panicked and ran straight into the back of me! ( I was damn near stopped) The only thing I remember was my mom yelling "look out" and the next I knew I was laying on my back next to my truck! It threw me nearly 15 feet and luckily my truck stopped his bike from continuing on... it became wedged underneath.
After all was done, I ended up with a 5in x 2in tear in my leg where the foot peg tried to go thru it, my right elbow was smashed pretty good, my entire back from my waist to my head was purple from the impact from the other bike, and of all things a "certain region" of my body was in all kinds of pain from hitting the gas tank!:p The dent in the gas tank is still there and my step dad had me autograph it for laughs!:D I had no broken bones at least!
My sisters boyfriend wasnt so lucky, he had 2 broken fingers from where he rode into my truck head on, left knee had some problems from impacting my bike and 1 broken toe! We had no gear on whatsoever and what was worse was that we didnt even get to eat before my wife and my sister took us to the hospital:p!!!

.........nope, last year was my first year and we had a draft, but this automatic draft thing threw me for a loop

Next year we are doing a live draft and we will see just how "lucky" Mr Taranda is afterall!!! By the way, you can go undefeated all you want, but I'm going to dust your ass in the playoffs!!!! Actually I hope is more like it b/c your team is good and I've been lucky this year some weeks to where I won but would have been killed if I played other teams. Ofcourse in my real money $100 league I am 5-3 this year and the 3 loses have come to me when I had the 2nd most pts in the league each week! Argh! Good luck this week Kel! You know what we do to tarantula's around here? Thats right, we stomp on em'!

Hey Kel, I got your trade email. I'll be nice to you, I promise. I just havent had time to look at it. Might be tomorrow but I will get something done. By the way, Thanks for taking care of Mr Taranda for me. I havent looked today but that should put me first I do believe. Even though that doesnt mean squat.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back