I think I'm gonna park the dirtbike for a while. (1 Viewer)

How are ya feeling today Kelly?
Still on the mend?
Any further complications or testing or treatments?

[Hot Rod Fuller]Ya gonna need any donor ACL? I know a guy. [/ Hot Rod Fuller]

lol....thanks Paul. I'm getting better. But I find if I don't wear my sling I use my right arm too much and end up getting sore......habit I guess.:rolleyes: Soooooo.....I pretty much wear my sling unless I'm on the computer or getting ready for work in the morning. Oh, or driving. I feel so helpless wearing it when I drive.

Kelly..with or without a sling..you da bomb..:p

Just take it easy and let it heal..we luvs ya.

Wow! Just say this thread. That sounded like a bad wreck. Hope you're feeling better soon, Kelly.

Kelly,

Gordon Carlon (Senior Chief) says Hi, and get better...
He was in town here for the day, and we met up at "The Lone Star Steak House" last night... Also said he was sorry he missed Vegas2...

Hope you're doing better

d'kid

Awww....thanks! Hope y'all had a great time! :)

I'm hangin' in there. Just ready to be healed DAMNIT! Grrrrr......

I have dumped my YFZ-450 quad twice bad and a ton of times not so bad. The last bad crash I had on it, was the worst one yet. I was riding on the beach drag racing my brother-in-law. I hit the rev limiter in 5th gear and was about to let off when I lost a right rear bead. The bike pitched left and I corrected it and hit a bump. It through me up on the bars (bruised both legs just above the knee). I remember thinking, "can I save it, nope!". I pushed off of the bike cause I knew it was going to flip. My brother-in-law said the bike did 8 flips and I did 12. I had a huge bruise from about 3/4 up my back to about mid cheek, and about a foot wide, on the left side of my back. I bent the stem on my bike, but other than that, all was well. It was hard to move for about a week and the bruise stayed for about a month. We later checked the speed on the on the bike with a GPS unit and I was doing about 85 when I bailed.

ATV's are like race cars, $h!t can change that quick, and accidents do happen in an instance.

Everyone makes fun of the amount of safety gear I wear in the staging area, until they see me ride! :D ;) :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back