Terry Adams with Mike Edwards now (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
I read over at CompPlus that Terry Adams is going to be the crew chief on Mike Edward's car. I knew it was mentioned that he might not be with WJ around Vegas this year but I never did hear anything more.

Torco Racing Fuel's Competition Plus.com - Drag Racing's Internet Magazine - MIKE EDWARDS NEW ENGINE PROGRAM
Edwards and primary backer Roger Stull have embarked on a new engine program based in Charlotte, NC. He’s also added veteran Pro Stock tuner Terry Adams as a crew chief for 2008.

I read over at CompPlus that Terry Adams is going to be the crew chief on Mike Edward's car. I knew it was mentioned that he might not be with WJ around Vegas this year but I never did hear anything more.

Torco Racing Fuel's Competition Plus.com - Drag Racing's Internet Magazine - MIKE EDWARDS NEW ENGINE PROGRAM

One thing I did find strange was that they never made one mention of Frank Iaconio who was building Mikes engines until this recent announcement right?.

whats interesting also is Mike apparently has a couple of x cagnazzi engine people working with him now so things should get interesting for that team !!

one thing for sure is the terry adams/wj combo didnt result in hardly any success at all in 2007 with only one win by kj and did warren even make it to a final ?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back