Who's Going, Div 4 HRP race this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Anybody going from the mater? Watching or racing even. I will be there Sat and Sun. If your going let me know and I can send you a link to print a free ticket for Saturday. Hope to see some of you out there.

Justin

I am going to TRY to go. My kiddo has a dance and a lock-in at a friend's church Friday night. Let's see if he'll be up to it Saturday. ;)

Looks like it will be chilly Friday, mid-sixties Saturday and Sunday, lots of sunshine all three days.

Hey guys, a little change of plans this weekend. I will still be out at the Div 4 race all weekend but WE WILL BE RACING. Dad decided to change motors and put the big one back in so he can run top dragster this weekend. So if anyone is out there give me a call at 832-493-1075 or if stop by and say hey. I will post a pic of what we will be in. We are getting the car lettered tomorrow night so it will say League Racing by Saturday. Hope to see you all.

Justin

MySpace

Just remember to bring sweaters and coats and gloves - gonna be chilly in the morning and evening.

I hope y'all had a great time! As I suspected, my kiddo was WIPED OUT on Saturday and didn't want to do anything. Sunday, he wanted to ride his dirtbike.....yeah, well Mom kinda wanted to ride too. ;):D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back