ADRL race this weekend in Ennis (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Who's going? Hope to see a bunch of you there. And if you need free tickets, let me know. I have about 15 Fri and Sat 2 day passes if anyone wants some if your going. I'm ready, I just hope the weather cooperates better than it did at the Motorplex this weekend.

I'll be there Saturday for sure and possibly Friday night. Greg Rice is going also. Paul Rogers, maybe? I think he said he was going, too.

I will be there. I will be bringing my son and a hopefully a couple of other friends.

I may need a few tickets if anyone has some spares. If so PM me your number and I will be in touch.

Looking forward to catching up with Greg, Tom, Justin and any other Maters who might be there.

Cheers,

Paul

Hey Paul, cell is 832-493-1075. I am planning on leaving Houston around 8 Friday morning so I should be there around 12, 12:30 or so and like I said I have about 15 2 day passes free to anyone who wants them, just let me know and we can meet up somewhere Friday and I will give them to you. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Gosh this is tempting Justin. I'm still bummed about Jenifer's unwillingness to leave the kids unattended and drive in Noble . . . but watching my neighbor Josh win another one would be more fun than working around the house!

Do you have any idea if it's tough for a spectator to park an RV up there near the track?

Gosh this is tempting Justin. I'm still bummed about Jenifer's unwillingness to leave the kids unattended and drive in Noble . . . but watching my neighbor Josh win another one would be more fun than working around the house!

Do you have any idea if it's tough for a spectator to park an RV up there near the track?

Hey Jeff, you'd have a blast for sure. And hopefully Josh can pull it off, that'd make my weekend right there. I just hope the weather is better than this past weekend during the Div 4 Bracket Finals. As for parking your rig, I dont think you'd have a problem.

I would love to go but we will be racing Super Street at the Div. 4 race in Noble this weekend.

Correction, you will be playing in the mud/rain this weekend in Noble.:D:D

After last years fiasco I will not return to that dump if there is any chance of precipitation in the forecast. I myself am going to the two day Reher-Morrison engine school this weekend and bracket racing Saturday night @ Kennedale. Would love to see this ADRL series in person but bad timing this time around.

Are you ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am. Locked and loaded and ready to go. The weater is suppose to be perfect and I cannot wait to hit the road. I think this is going to be a great weekend. High in the mid to upper 80's and low's in the high 50's, low 60's. Who could ask for better weather?

Me and a couple of my buddies will be riding our scooters up there on Saturday. We'll be parking behind the staging lanes by the credentials building, most likely.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back