Houston's ADRL Race March 7th 8th (1 Viewer)

The kiddo and I are looking forward to it! I just gotta get out of going to a cousin's wedding in Lubbock. :eek:

Well, I got out of the wedding.....but only because Saturday's opening day of Dean's baseball league. We probably won't find out what time his team plays until the night before, knowing them. <sigh> BUT, we still should be able to catch some of it......should be able to squeeze something in on Friday and/or Saturday.

JUSTIN! I just had day tremors about last year....IF you know what I mean. LMAO! ;)

Well, I got out of the wedding.....but only because Saturday's opening day of Dean's baseball league. We probably won't find out what time his team plays until the night before, knowing them. <sigh> BUT, we still should be able to catch some of it......should be able to squeeze something in on Friday and/or Saturday.

JUSTIN! I just had day tremors about last year....IF you know what I mean. LMAO! ;)

I hear ya dear. I'm still sorry about that. Well I know for sure I will be there both days. I think you need a sick day Friday atleast! I know dad and my brothers are going to be there Friday but Angleton has its first points race Sat so they will be there probably.

See you there Gary. Is that the WS Construction car in your avatar? Weatherford right? Something like that.

I will do Gary, I thought thats what car it was. I saw pics on the new one, looks bad ass. Yall done any testing with it yet?

I don't know if we'll make it at all now. My 'emergency expenses' just depleted my 'play funds'. And no way is the Nationals in Baytown at the end of the month gonna suffer!

Basically, me and my car had a fight with a cat and a mailbox. The cat won....it's still alive. A windshield for $105, side window for $125 and a mailbox & post for $47. Not to mention the dents & scratches on the body and the missing side view mirror. <sigh> Grrrr......

I don't know if we'll make it at all now. My 'emergency expenses' just depleted my 'play funds'. And no way is the Nationals in Baytown at the end of the month gonna suffer!

Basically, me and my car had a fight with a cat and a mailbox. The cat won....it's still alive. A windshield for $105, side window for $125 and a mailbox & post for $47. Not to mention the dents & scratches on the body and the missing side view mirror. <sigh> Grrrr......

First of all, what the hell happened?

Second, Kel, I have plenty of free tickets so it wont cost you to get in and I found out yesterday that they are going to charge $5 for parking on the spectator side but your not allowed to take anything in or you can pay $20 and be able to park in the pits and bring in a pit and all the ice chest you want.

So my dear, you pay $5 to park and come find us in the pits probably parked at the end of the grandstands and I will will supply everything else. Just tell me what beer to buy. Miller lite correct?

Justin

PS I heard yesterday that they are giving out 600,000 tickets. I dont know what they are going to do if a tenth of those people show up!

Second, Kel, I have plenty of free tickets so it wont cost you to get in and I found out yesterday that they are going to charge $5 for parking on the spectator side but your not allowed to take anything in or you can pay $20 and be able to park in the pits and bring in a pit and all the ice chest you want.

So my dear, you pay $5 to park and come find us in the pits probably parked at the end of the grandstands and I will will supply everything else. Just tell me what beer to buy. Miller lite correct?

Justin

PS I heard yesterday that they are giving out 600,000 tickets. I dont know what they are going to do if a tenth of those people show up!

Yeah... Miller Lite is good. :)

Justin

Cool! That sounds awesome!

As far as what happened......I'll put it in the Lounge. :rolleyes:

Well crap! Dean's game is at 3:15....so 1 hour and 45 to 2 hours, then 1 hour+ to the track. That means 6:15 at the earliest to the track. We might make it Saturday night, but that's after an 8 am parade, team pictures, all day carnival and a game. YIKES! Friday night will be out cuz Dean's coach is a practice Nazi! lol

Well crap! Dean's game is at 3:15....so 1 hour and 45 to 2 hours, then 1 hour+ to the track. That means 6:15 at the earliest to the track. We might make it Saturday night, but that's after an 8 am parade, team pictures, all day carnival and a game. YIKES! Friday night will be out cuz Dean's coach is a practice Nazi! lol

I understand dear. Hope you can make it. Eliminations wont start till around 7 more than likely. You'd just miss all of qualifying.

Here are a few cars that will be out at the ADRL race along with a bunch of other new cars. Should be an awesome race. Hope to see everyone there. I cant wait. There have been a bunch of them out testing over the weekend and when I was at the track yesterday.

www.Promodzone.com - Testing @ Houston Raceway Park

I talked to Todd Moyer who owns the Nitro Fish turbo 10.5 car and if he finds the setup that car should haul the mail.

The ICEMAN commeth!!! You guys should check out ADRL.us :: Home and see Shannon "the Iceman" Jenkins new ride. Looks sweet. Not to mention all the other new rides coming out this year:

Mike Castanella's Firebird which when I see it in person might be the prettiest car I've ever seen

Charles Carpenter's brand new lightweight 55 Chevy shoebox

Team AMS/RAGE new Cuda

Plus a ton on new Extreme 10.5 cars and alot more pro mods I cant remember right now. I cant wait.

Ok guys and gals, who's all coming? Hope to see alot of you there. I just hope the weather is as nice as it was this past weekend. Suppose to be a little chilly right now but we will see. You all know how the Texas weather is. Lots of cars testing this past weekend ran really great numbers so it should be dog fight!

Justin...you posted earlier about getting the free tickets...I just found out I'm going to need about 8 to 10 more for Sat. Anyway you can hook me up? I'll be there on Friday but not sure I can get the tickets I need then.

Justin...you posted earlier about getting the free tickets...I just found out I'm going to need about 8 to 10 more for Sat. Anyway you can hook me up? I'll be there on Friday but not sure I can get the tickets I need then.

Deb, we picked up 20 more yesterday and I have 16 left so 10 of them have your name on them. I will meet up with you Friday somewhere, just give my cell a call, 832-493-1075. I know tons of people who are going, especially on Saturday. I think its going to be huge, especially if the weather turns out nice.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back