Houston's ADRL Race March 7th 8th (1 Viewer)

All I gotta say is I'm glad I got there by 10:00am. This was my 2nd ADRL race and they put on a great show!!! I'm definitely considering heading to the next one in Tulsa [schedule permitting].

Justin - many thanks again to you and your family. Had a blast! Great food, drinks, racing and entertainment! Not much down time but at least we had Jeremy and Kevin to keep us laughin!

All I gotta say is I'm glad I got there by 10:00am. This was my 2nd ADRL race and they put on a great show!!! I'm definitely considering heading to the next one in Tulsa [schedule permitting].

Justin - many thanks again to you and your family. Had a blast! Great food, drinks, racing and entertainment! Not much down time but at least we had Jeremy and Kevin to keep us laughin!

No problem Greg. Always enjoy your company. Just hope us outlaws didnt scare you away too much!

Justin and Greg, thanks for calling me and giving me the heads up Saturday afternoon. I'm glad I didn't try to make it after Dean's game. Not only cuz of the traffic y'all mentioned.....but I came down with some kind of bug and did nothing but sleep off and on from Sat. about 7pm until this morning at 6am. YUK!

Glad y'all had a great time and I'll see ya in a couple of weeks! :D

Justin and Greg, thanks for calling me and giving me the heads up Saturday afternoon. I'm glad I didn't try to make it after Dean's game. Not only cuz of the traffic y'all mentioned.....but I came down with some kind of bug and did nothing but sleep off and on from Sat. about 7pm until this morning at 6am. YUK!

Glad y'all had a great time and I'll see ya in a couple of weeks! :D

Hope you get to feeling better Kel. I'm ready for the national event now. I only got one day of racing in and all that did was make my craving worse.

Sorry I missed you guys Justin...I didn't make out at all on Friday :( Made it early Sat. morning and things were just crazy...I have never seen that amount of people at that track...things were fast and furious from the time I got there until I left Sat. night. Another great show by the ADRL folks I can't wait for the next one.

Ian...I saw lots of red and black shirts...maybe I will get a chance to meet you next time...Thanks to Kenny and all the ADRL folks for another great event.

Hey Justin I was there. Do you have a black mustang?:D
I am working for Patterson Racing

Gary, I went by Weatherford's and they told me you were with Patterson now and when I went over there it was right after the wreck and both crews were very busy so I figured I would just come back but I never got the chance. How bad is the vette hurt?

It is messed up good...But It Is getting repaired right now
Should have it back in a few weeks.
We are trying to get the other car ready for the nhra event in houston

It is messed up good...But It Is getting repaired right now
Should have it back in a few weeks.
We are trying to get the other car ready for the nhra event in houston

Well I will see you out there, I will be there. Good luck. Shame it happened b/c they did good in testing the week before.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back