I have starting line Fri and Sat tickets for Vegas for reduced price (1 Viewer)

DanTheFan

Nitro Member
I bought tickets for the Oct Vegas meet for the whole weekend because that’s the only way LVMS will sell seats in the first half of the track. I always want to sit on the starting line but can only attend Sunday. So if anyone wants a deal on my Fri and Sat tickets, I’m just trying to recoup some of what I had to pay for the package. if someone wants both days, I’ll take half price and you don’t pay until you get them. Feel free to PM me or reply. I won’t have the tickets until next month but have purchased them (section 1B row 9) and am lining up who can use them.

Last call for any Maters to get these at half price before I list for public sale. I have two tickets to transfer now. PM me if interested.

Surprised I’m not getting hits for Vegas tix from Craigslist, stubhub etc. but the public in general aren’t huge drag racing fans. I’ve had some action but they didn’t want mobile tickets. Old school crowd I guess. Anyone interested in great seats cheap, the fire sale is on.

Surprised I’m not getting hits for Vegas tix from Craigslist, stubhub etc. but the public in general aren’t huge drag racing fans. I’ve had some action but they didn’t want mobile tickets. Old school crowd I guess. Anyone interested in great seats cheap, the fire sale is on.
Im from Texas and going Ffi and Sat. Need 4 tickets, how many you have?

I only had two tickets and sold the Friday ones this morning. sold the tix. Thx for the interest.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back