How many have bought tickets to NHRA for '09 (1 Viewer)

We've got Top Eliminator tickets for Gainesville, reserved camping and seats for BIR and are looking at Memphis (haven't bought them yet)

I wouldn't mind attending Pomona for the Winters. But my flight from Australia via Tokyo/Dallas arrives in La Guardia on Feb 4th. And I think a flight straight out to California, will probably kill me.

Will try and make the Gators depending on funds, and if I can get a ride to and from wherever I'm staying (No car lic :() Other then that the only event I am 100 percent on at this stage will be a non NHRA event, and that will be the first race of the AMA Dragbike season at Valdosta GA on Feb 28th/March 1st. Then at the end of March it's back home again :( If anyone wants to give up their citzenship for an Australian one, send me a PM. ;)

Renewed Norwalk but we have a motorhome spot as well. But I believe that will be it for the year(as far as National Events) Went to 4 last year. 2 IHRA and 2 NHRA

Sent my tickets back to NHRA and did not renew them for P1, P2, V1, V2 and Phoenix. I even deleted the recording schedule on my DVR.

March Meet and PSCA have gotten all my money as of late. ;)

The only NHRA events I will be attending in 09 are for sure Houston and Dallas. Maybe Indy but we havent decided yet.

ADRL plans for the year include Houston, Dallas, and Rockingham.

I will also be at a few Div 4 events in 09.

I just found out my family and I will be at Indy next yr courtesy of my awesome bosses.

I'll be working at Maple Grove and IF we head over to Englishtown it will be only for one day...
Last year's Indy was a dream vacation for us (TEC) but maybe I can work on Vegas??
Most of it will depend on the job situation and $$$$. I'm sure it's the same for others.:)

I think some people are going overboard with this. I have been going to the Gators for 15 years and I don't plan on stopping. Only 10 top fuel teams? How many are multi-car teams? I'm sure at most races there will be a sixteen car field. I think it will still be exciting and worth the money. The people who think the way some of you do are going to find out that you are missing out on the fun. I just don't think it will be as bad as some think. As for me, as long as I get to see John its all good!!!!!!:D

I wouldn't mind attending Pomona for the Winters. But my flight from Australia via Tokyo/Dallas arrives in La Guardia on Feb 4th. And I think a flight straight out to California, will probably kill me.

Will try and make the Gators depending on funds, and if I can get a ride to and from wherever I'm staying (No car lic :() Other then that the only event I am 100 percent on at this stage will be a non NHRA event, and that will be the first race of the AMA Dragbike season at Valdosta GA on Feb 28th/March 1st. Then at the end of March it's back home again :( If anyone wants to give up their citzenship for an Australian one, send me a PM. ;)

Where do you stay in Gainesville?

I haven't bought any tickets for next year. I will probably be at Joliet and Cordova. We have to make Cordova so my son can see his hero, Mike Minick! :eek:
Have my fingers crossed that my dad will fly me back out to Cali for the March Meet.
Hoping for Indy in 2010. We will see. All the above is job and cash dependent.

Hey, could be worse. It could be Timmah! lol ;)

hahah.gif
hahah.gif

As it stands currently, I will be at Joliet, E-Town, and Indy. I might add a race or 2 depending on what my annual bonus looks like in March.

Where do you stay in Gainesville?

Hey Lynn,

Last time I went to GNV, I had someone offer me a place at their house, that person would later become a friend, but he no longer lives there now, as he's finished college. So if I go next year, I have no idea haha. :/

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back