Indy Tickets (1 Viewer)

I hear ya Greg, it was a hassle making 4 different purchases but for $20 it was worth it. I'm extra cheap though, they're mailing me the tix for free.

Just something I wanted to add/vent about this. Now I'm not going to complain about $20 tix but... I was not given a will-call option on Ticketmaster. I called NHRA ticketing and they told me no will-call option was available over the phone and that they "had" to charge me a $9 account set-up fee. I told the gal I spoke with about how many tix I have bought through them over the years but NO-DICE. Anyway I did the PITA Ticketmaster deal of making 4 seperate purchase with the $2.50 printing fee so I spent an extra $1 but I don't have to worry about getting the tix on time.

OK - done with the vent. I am still way ahead with the relief prices.

They are gonna get you somehow Greg. When LVMS did the $19 GA tickets for Vegas 1 earlier this year, they still dinged you a $15 service charge. But like you said, you are still way ahead of face value. And believe me, I am praying they do the same rate for Vegas 2 ... I'll eat the $15 to save $70 or so.

Zappy, Melanie - Glad you are going to get to take advantage too. Real fans saving money is what it should be all about ...

PS Zappy - Mr. Cook is my Dad ... he will be at Indy too. I am just Chris :D

4 different purchases??? :confused:
Made one phone call - bought 2-Sat. + 2 Sun. Tix...20X4=$80, $9 to mail Total $89.

On the ticketmaster website, you had to do each day individually, you could not combine them into one purchase. Thusly, 4 different purchases for Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon. Kind of a hassle, still worth it to save some dough.

I have a friend who has decided to join us at Indy just call and tell me the $20 tickets for Saturday are SOLD OUT. So I called the NHRA ticket office (800-844-NHRA) and sure enough they "are no longer offering fan relief discounted tickets for Saturday, but a few still exist for Friday, Sunday and Monday".

So if you haven't gotten your tickets ... DO IT NOW so you don't miss out on all the days ...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back