Vegas tickets (1 Viewer)

Staying at the South end of the strip

The strip, aka Las Vegas Blvd. runs all the way out to the track (but it's still a pretty good hike from where you'd be dropped off) and there are buses that go out there, but as Sandy suggested, you should look up the CAT (Vegas bus service) for their schedules.

Staying at the South end of the strip

Tim, I just looked at the CAT website. It looks like the furthest north the bus runs on Las Vegas Blvd is Craig Road, which is still about 3-4 miles from the track. I dont know if there will be special service running specifically for the race though. I know they do it for the Nascars.

The last two years we stayed at Treasure Island and they had R/T bus service to and from the track. I just used the rental car because I didn't want to be locked in to their time schedule...aka the Oil Down Nationals :D

The last two years we stayed at Treasure Island and they had R/T bus service to and from the track. I just used the rental car because I didn't want to be locked in to their time schedule...aka the Oil Down Nationals :D

Cheryl, 2010 was brutal, and one reason I'm glad I had a rental car too. The oildowns on Saturday made it rather unenjoyable. Remember, the first nitro session that day ended almost the time the second session should have been ending? It took about 3 hours to run it.

Are you going this year? I get in on Thursday night, staying until a week later Friday.

Cheryl, 2010 was brutal, and one reason I'm glad I had a rental car too. The oildowns on Saturday made it rather unenjoyable. Remember, the first nitro session that day ended almost the time the second session should have been ending? It took about 3 hours to run it.

Are you going this year? I get in on Thursday night, staying until a week later Friday.

are u going to SEMA have always wanted to go to that but u have to know some one to get in right

Mark, the 1995 Winternationals was just like that! They ran over 2 hours late on both Thurs/Friday alone!

Unfortunately, we aren't going this year and I'm already regretting it! We took a cruise to Bermuda this year. I was surprised that the track never sent me info on renewing my seats for this year but I think we will definitely go again next year. I'm still drying out from Maple Grove :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back