Vegas Race (1 Viewer)

Sandy

Nitro Member
Will have the Tickets for the Vegas Race the first part of next week same deal as last time $35 for the weekend. If you want some inbox me as they are a hell of a deal and won't last long.

This is the best deal of the season. I got this deal at the fall race. $10 a day to upgrade to a reserved seat if you want. Ends up being $65 total. Can't go wrong with that.

I keep watching airfares. They're not cooperating.

They let you upgrade early too !! (some tracks won't upgrade until the day you are upgrading) :)

Anyone staying at New York New York (and have room for a rider to and from the track) ?? My buddy that lives in Vegas is selling his house April 1st.....
Got spoiled being driven around town and a place to crash. :)

You mean I would have to wait till race weekend to get upgraded?

That is correct, Joe. You bring your GA ticket in to the ticket booth that is under the main grandstand each day to get a reserved seat upgrade for that day only. At least that's the way it worked last fall for Greg and me. Didn't matter for us cuz we don't care where we sit, especially since we ended up standing at the fence in the pit most of the time anyways. Getting the upgrade each day was a minor inconvenience when only having to pay $65 total.

That is correct, Joe. You bring your GA ticket in to the ticket booth that is under the main grandstand each day to get a reserved seat upgrade for that day only. At least that's the way it worked last fall for Greg and me. Didn't matter for us cuz we don't care where we sit, especially since we ended up standing at the fence in the pit most of the time anyways. Getting the upgrade each day was a minor inconvenience when only having to pay $65 total.

In the past, we have upgraded for the whole event when we got there. We went to the gift shop- sales booth across the street from the track (in the nascar track lot) and did a one time upgrade.\
Last year, we discovered the very secret upgrade upgrade :) You can get the "elevator ride tickets"........

In the past, we have upgraded for the whole event when we got there. We went to the gift shop- sales booth across the street from the track (in the nascar track lot) and did a one time upgrade.\
Last year, we discovered the very secret upgrade upgrade :) You can get the "elevator ride tickets"........

Do Tell

I have always wanted to ride that elevator ... the place those elevators take you is always very empty for Vegas 1. I reckon the top of that elevator is the ONLY place at the Strip at LVMS that I haven't been.

Back when I was an engineer for the cable company in Vegas I got to ride the elevator several times at the Speedway for Truck series races and a few IRL/CART races.

Most know about upgrading GA tickets to reserve. For a second upgrade(and cost) you can upgrade to the "elevator ride tickets" :eek: This message will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back