WHP Spring Training Tickets (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
If I'm reading this right, you can't get into the Feb 6th testing without buying a ticket to National Event. Buy a one day ticket and purchase testing pass for $25 extra or Friday and Sunday (no Saturday) ticket for $99 (GA) and get a free testing pass or . . . full event pass for $111 (GA) with free testing pass. I'm goin' for full event - a really good deal IMHO. I'll be interested to see if they relent and sell tickets to walkups on Saturday for $25. That one day of testing is gonna be VERY interesting!

If I'm reading this right, you can't get into the Feb 6th testing without buying a ticket to National Event. Buy a one day ticket and purchase testing pass for $25 extra or Friday and Sunday (no Saturday) ticket for $99 (GA) and get a free testing pass or . . . full event pass for $111 (GA) with free testing pass. I'm goin' for full event - a really good deal IMHO. I'll be interested to see if they relent and sell tickets to walkups on Saturday for $25. That one day of testing is gonna be VERY interesting!
Full event for sure, it will be cool to see what the changes will do. Hope you have a great time.

Well, I'm impressed. Ordered tickets from NHRA - linked to WHP's site. Selected "Mobile Delivery" and received 4 pdf files that can be scanned from my phone at the track, including free ticket to test session, exactly as promised.

Well, I'm impressed. Ordered tickets from NHRA - linked to WHP's site. Selected "Mobile Delivery" and received 4 pdf files that can be scanned from my phone at the track, including free ticket to test session, exactly as promised.
I heard it's going to rain that weekend. Lol

Sure Shannon, rain on my parade. Heard from a fan today that he went to WHP office to ensure he had his favorite reserved seats and was told that he didn't qualify for free ticket for Saturday's test session. Apparently, business as usual out there. He took a look at facilities. Reportedly, nothing has changed and some amenities may be worse. I'll confirm next Saturday, if it's not raining - :mad:

The morning started off cold; but, it warmed up and was pretty nice in the afternoon. Mostly throttle hits and half track passes; although, there were a couple of full runs. Late in the day Jack Beckman had a monster pass, and you knew it when he went by.

The morning started off cold; but, it warmed up and was pretty nice in the afternoon. Mostly throttle hits and half track passes; although, there were a couple of full runs. Late in the day Jack Beckman had a monster pass, and you knew it when he went by.

So you're just going to say that and not give numbers??? Come on! :D

More full passes yesterday (as expected,) Beckman as reported by Paul above, Shawn Langdon went 3.89 at 321, John Force 3.94 at 323, Brittany Force 3.75 at 320, Steve Torrence 3.72 at 326, Del Worsham 3.95 at 325, another pass for Jack at 3.89 and 327, TJ 3.93 at 321. We're expecting more full runs today. A couple of the indies will be out today, Terry McMillan and Troy Buff rolled into the pits Wednesday night (Troy made passes yesterday,) and Scott Palmer should have his dragster ready for passes today. No sign of Terry and Jenna yet, at least as of yesterday when I left.

If you're out there today or tomorrow, stop and say hello. I'm the photog you probably don't recognize.

More full passes yesterday (as expected,) Beckman as reported by Paul above, Shawn Langdon went 3.89 at 321, John Force 3.94 at 323, Brittany Force 3.75 at 320, Steve Torrence 3.72 at 326, Del Worsham 3.95 at 325, another pass for Jack at 3.89 and 327, TJ 3.93 at 321. We're expecting more full runs today. A couple of the indies will be out today, Terry McMillan and Troy Buff rolled into the pits Wednesday night (Troy made passes yesterday,) and Scott Palmer should have his dragster ready for passes today. No sign of Terry and Jenna yet, at least as of yesterday when I left.

If you're out there today or tomorrow, stop and say hello. I'm the photog you probably don't recognize.
Where's the pictures?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back