Kids Winternational tickets? (1 Viewer)

FEDowner

Nitro Member
Went to to the website for tickets and it says Kids under 13 are $20. But when I put tickets into my cart it its full price WTF.
Has anyone bought kids tickets off the website? I know in G.A. they are free and you just go to the ticket booth.

Went to to the website for tickets and it says Kids under 13 are $20. But when I put tickets into my cart it its full price WTF.
Has anyone bought kids tickets off the website? I know in G.A. they are free and you just go to the ticket booth.
I don't know if this is your situation or not but I have reserved seats that are now considered "Tier 1" seats. I used to buy one adult and one child and not use the child so I would have more room. Starting with the Winternationals there is no discount for Tier 1 seats so I only bought the one adult seat. I got this info from the NHRA ticket people when I called to renew. I'm assuming this will apply for Pomona 2 as well.

All you have to do is select a non-premium seat in reserved. Once selected, you change the type of the ticket from "Adult (Ages 13+)" to "Junior (Ages 12 & Under)" and the price changes from $61 to $20.

Thanks for the info. I like the idea of buying a kids ticket to get extra room.
I was at Vegas one time and had to get security to make people move down
so I could get in my seat.

Thanks for the info. I like the idea of buying a kids ticket to get extra room.
I was at Vegas one time and had to get security to make people move down
so I could get in my seat.
Va is horrible for that and everybody stands when cars run. If people would all stay seated everyone could still see lol. Bristol is great,spectators are well trained snd everyone stays seated!!

Wouldn't it be great if they had seating for Hardcore fans? You know the kind that don't stand, and falling down drunk.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back