sushi? (1 Viewer)

I haven't heard anyone mention the pork tenderloin yet!!

This beauty is 11" across!! And that's also an oversized bun...it's practically absurd..hehe.

I give you Joensy's in Solon Iowa

P5250004.jpg

This beauty is 11" across!! And that's also an oversized bun...it's practically absurd..hehe.

I give you Joensy's in Solon Iowa

P5250004.jpg

Pity. I live 35 minutes away from there and have not eaten there yet. Looks like a road trip!

Diversity, thats what its all about.I like to be able to move easily between say, Nishimura, In N Out and Ruths Chris. Kinda like Blonds Brunettes and Redheads appreciate the benefits of each one fully. Hope thats not too non PC for the kinder gentler Mater:D

Well said, Scott...
Dig the avatar!:cool:

I'll take a plate FULL of these....

texas-bbq-crabs.jpg

With a side of fried catfish, french fries and some crab balls. If you're in Southeast Texas you know what those are and the BEST place to get them! :D

Our neighbors are from Corpus and like to make "Armadilla huevos". Jalepenos stuffed with cheese and shrimp, wrapped in bacon and grilled.

Is it something like that?

Not sure about anything called "crab balls".:eek:

Registered member said:
Our neighbors are from Corpus and like to make "Armadilla huevos". Jalepenos stuffed with cheese and shrimp, wrapped in bacon and grilled.

LMAO! Crab Balls is really a simple name for them. It's like a cornbread mixture with finely chopped jalepenos, green onions and stuffed with crab meat. Then deep fried. MMMM! You can also do the same thing with Jalepenos. Stuff them full with the above mixture, coat with batter, deep fry and serve. I love them both. I eat jalapenos like candy. I could eat them with every meal just about.

OK...all the sushi talk was making me sick, but YOU made me hungry for the local stuff. I LOVE SE TEXAS!!!! :D

You make me feel like a wimp Joelle, I order double doubles... then again after long droughts without, I may order a double double and a single. Love the fries too & shakes too.

You Vegasites and So. Cals make me sick! You have In-n-Out's at your daily disposal, while I us Foreigner's have to wait for Race weekends! Stop rubbing it in Please................

This would be a excellent thread for all THE returning drivers and crew chief's:rolleyes: to chime in and tell us their favorite meal.:rolleyes: :D

Then you didn't read my post as I specifically mentioned pork tenderloins. Problem is, they don't know how to do them up here in the gopher state.

Dayum David. That is a work of art! I've noted the place and will make a point of stopping there next time I go to visit my dad in KC, Mo. Thank you!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back