Your Favorite TF Driver? (1 Viewer)

#738?
Ray Zeller's Midnight Skulker?
Orange and White 'Cuda?
Goldleaf Elephant?

Never heard of him:D

Lidtke and Zeller top fuel dragster with the baddest Chevy on the planet. Still holds the Irwindale track record.

Stan had his tea leaves firmly planted in the cockpit. Made one heck of an oil pan. Now comfortably retired in Seal Beach.

RG

Since some folks are now listing their favorite floppers, I guess I'll add my two cents.

When it comes to funny cars I usually pull for Del Worsham. But I also enjoy all the cars in the Force camp. And how could one not like Gary Scelzi and Ron Capps? Next year, though, I know I'll be rooting for Melanie Troxel.

I read it too J.

It's none of my business, but whoever is her boyfriend is one lucky dude.

I love them all ! Especially David Baca, any one seen him lurking anywhere. Speaking of the anyone heard from Mike Henkelman I miss them all

After years of lurking around here I'll chime in.

Long car - Amato, Dixon

Coup - Jungle, Skuza (couldn't pass up the opportunity) where is he?

DON GARLITS

The Man;
designed them,
built them,
sold them to others, (me)
built the engines ,
fixed the car between rounds ,
tuned them,
drove them,
drove the rig to ,and from the track,
and best of all,
built a museum to keep them .

DON GARLITS

The Man;
designed them,
built them,
built the engines ,
tuned them,
drove them,
and best of all,

FIRST to Last..........And EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN

Second would be Gary Ormsby.

When it came to GaryCOURAGE was his middle name.......

REX

DON GARLITS

The Man;
designed them,
built them,
built the engines ,
tuned them,
drove them,
and best of all,

Voted number 1 dragracer of all time;)

Since I'm out of the running the only part of the deal I'm qualified to answer is my favorites. Married and not really interested in Fuller so John Mulligan and Dixon Senior will have to suffice. Oh, and Jeb Allen, since I went to high school with him.:)

Favorite Top Fuel YESTERDAY: Jerry "the King" Ruth, Big (need I say more), Blaine Johnson (RIP my Hero) Darrell Russell (RIP my FAVORITE TEXAN!), Eddie Hill (My 2nd Favorite Texan), Dan Pastorini...(JUST KIDDIN..), John Andretti & Jack Clark...(NOW I'm REALLY KIDDING)

Favorite Top Fuel TODAY: Tony Schumacher, "Hot Rod" Fuller and Larry Dixon Jr.

Favorite Top Fuel Tommorrow....To quote from "The Right Stuff".."WHO'S THE BEST PILOT I EVER SAW????WELL, YOUR LOOKING AT HIM!" :cool:

Favorite Funny Car YESTERDAY: BIG JIM DUNN, GARY BURGIN, CRAIG EPPERLY, DON SCHUMACHER, Al Hoffman....

Favorite Funny Car Driver Today: FAST JACK BECKMAN....RON FREAKIN CAPPS....GARY "WILD THANG" SCELZI...(are you noticing a pattern here!) and Of course JOHN FORCE and ROBERT HIGHT

Favorite Funny Car Driver of the Future....: LEAH PRUETT!

DON GARLITS

The Man;
designed them,
built them,
built the engines ,
tuned them,
drove them,
and best of all,

"THE ONE AND ONLY"

I have to through out a third vote for Darrell Gwynn. He introduced me to my nitro addiction. I saw him run a 5.09 at Moroso Motorsports Park back when that was fast.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back