Your Favorite TF Driver? (1 Viewer)

TF Hillary is my fav, dixon, Cory, doug k, grubby, Whit and Troxel also make my tops list

FC Mike Ashley followed closely by Beckman, Scelzi, Capps, Force, Hight...

Of the current drivers it's Melanie, J.R. Todd and Hot Rod Fuller. All time favorite Top Fuel car was any of Mike Kuhls during the Kuhl and Olson days.

Funny car is currently Ron Capps and Mike Ashley. All time favorite driver of ANY class period .... Ed the Ace McCulloch and the RRRRevellution cars.

okay
Floppers Today:
Both Ashleys
Robert
Ron
Jeffy A
Teach

All Time:
Teach
Russell James
Pat Minick
Dave Beebe
Rich Siroonian
Gaspar Ronda
Larry Reyes
&

Anyone that ever drove for Roland in both TF and FC

Actually, the thread title was quoting what Rod Fuller had said in his two blogs. I really wasn't asking who people's favorite TF driver was, I was really asking about Rod & Hillary. But.............haha

This is kind of comical.

I wonder if anybody read my post or if they just read the title of the thread.

:eek:

Oh well, it really doesn't matter now!!! It is nice to know who everyone's favorites are!

Favorite drivers? Doug K., Grubby, Hillary, and throw in Scott K.
Fav' crew chiefs? Brothers O.
Fav crews? all theTeam Kallita guys
I guess I'm just a Team Kallita fan.:)
Lee
Nitroclovers

In Top Fuel, I can't decide on David Grubnic or Hillary Will, although, I pretty much like them all except Tony Schumacher. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the guy and his team, but him and Bazemore are the only two guys I *don't* root for.

My favorite of all time though is Joe Amato. He's the man. :cool:

I read the post Jeremy - but I don't think this site holds up to that kind of drama well. You know, gotta keep it strictly nitro talk. :p

Favorite driver is Tony Schumacher.
Then like others expressed, I am an AJ fan too. If AJ leaves, I'll like Schumacher and whoever AJ tunes then.

I also like:
Doug Kalitta (I think probably the best driver out there).
Bob Vandergriff
and now that he ain't in a beer wagon - Larry Dixon is OK in my book. :D

DLB

I hadn't ever thought about the relationship status for either Hillary or Hot Rod. For whatever reason, I just assume all these folks are taken, heh. But, a quick glance at Hot Rod's "official NHRA driver profile" shows that he is single. Hilllary's profile omits relationship status.

So, I guess anything's possible. *shrug*

I don't recall Hillary being that tall ... I mean, I'm 5-6 ... her profile says she's 5-4 which sounds about right based on what I saw when I was in Vegas last fall. I don't think I've ever gotten close enough to Fuller to get a sense of his height. :p

I should really not even be thinking about this. I have a story to write. :D Here's to not working.

well if it took Hot Rod till Norwalk of '07 to recognize Hilary's good looks, then shame on him!!!! :)

You know Mike... maybe it's because I'm Tired... been on 33 of the last 38 hours... yeah, I need a life... keyed up about this weekend... and I'm rambling again...

Oh yeah,

I thought Hillary and David Smith... Hot Dawg ain't got a thing on our favorite Photo-tog:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back