Hillary Will Blog: Reactions? (1 Viewer)

good grief people. It's amazing how only certain drivers get questioned here.

I can't figure out why, its a male ego? Is is jealousy that she has a ride and you don't. She has a bad light and people ride her, Andrew Hines also pulls .1 light and nobdoy says a word. She ignites an engine and people want to blame her. Over the past few seasons Cruz has made it a regular habit yet its not his fault.

Ask when a driver should lift or how they should react rather then how one driver didn't react to how you thought. But if you are going to point out one driver's fault then you best point them all out.

Also remember in writing a blog you have the chance to write it all out and explain things in detail for the reader. Where as when you are going through it it all happens in a flash.
Ever spun out driving in the winter? Been in a fender bender or any other accident? Think of the miliseconds you had then to respond and what you did? Now think of how you tell that story to others. Sure seems like you had more time to react when you retell it doesn't it. Now imagine making those calls at 300mph.

Hillary [Will] for president!

Don't lift until you see god! Keep giving those boys fits, Hillary.

PS - I'm still single..... :D :eek:
wave.gif

YES PJ, I have been in a car accident just recently. My turbocharged Saab 9-3 was firing on all 4 cyilinders, clutch was 100% hooked up, I was topped out at a blistering 38 mph in the middle of a busy intersection. A Geo Tracker pulled out in front of me head on, attempting to make a left turn directly in my path. You want to talk about about split seconds?? I remember seeing the tracker coming towards me. The next thing I remember I was looking at my deflated airbags........ and we're only talking about a car cracking the 35 mph barrier......

I'll always say that anyone who criticizes race car drivers' actions in crash or high speed failure situations is flat out full of crap.

It's real easy to second guess yourself in those moments. The car can just move on you in a heartbeat.

David,
Here's what you do to pacify the keyboard PC cops and peek a boos from the Orah feel good board. In the future don't specifically mention the driver by name and just substitue "driver" instead. If it's a thread about a crew chief or owner just substitute the word "crew chief" or "owner." Then it becomes a generic question and you won't be labeled a racist, homophobe or gender basher. As you can see some of these posters have thousands of responses on this website in less than two years and that shows they don't have much of a social life and really get a lot of their knowledge or lack of knowledge from the computer.

Very true William , but if you mention certain things about a driver or crew chief people without using names people can figure out who your talking about. For example, The Top Fuel driver who is very very consistant on the tree, or the Funny Car crew chief who makes lots of power, but booms a lot of motors , or the Top fuel crew chief that makes lots of power but has a very calm tune up manner. Most people can figure out who that best describes. As to comments comming from people who sit in stands and don't have a clue, well while having dinner with friends at the Bonefish Grill Rresturant in Gainsville I was in the company of more than a handfull of very well known teams, they were all over that place. And the comments made were much harsher than those posted here. And comments are made in stands of every sport.

I am personally apalled that we've burnt through 2 pages of all this malarkey being talked about here.... yet NOBODY mentions Jim Oberhofer wearing a gold dress and black curly wig at the picnic !!!!!!:D:D:D

The bump in the right lane was giving people a lot of problems. I know that the bump is the reason Antron and all blew a motor friday night. The car hit the bump and the motor over-revved and hurt the motor. I'm sure this is the same thing that happened to Hillary. Give her a break.

I don't know why the drivers raced on such a bad track. From the views of the bump that I saw on TV, it looked like something that I wouldn't want to drive over at those speeds. IMO, the drivers and car owners should tell NHRA that they will not race on any track that is not in good condition. How many $$$ did this track condition cost to the car owners in broken parts and lost rounds? We're just lucky it didn't result in any accidents.

I don't know why the drivers raced on such a bad track. From the views of the bump that I saw on TV, it looked like something that I wouldn't want to drive over at those speeds. IMO, the drivers and car owners should tell NHRA that they will not race on any track that is not in good condition. How many $$$ did this track condition cost to the car owners in broken parts and lost rounds? We're just lucky it didn't result in any accidents.

John, I bet had the teams known about this bump earlier, or had known how bad it was, NHRA would have forced HRP to fix the problem! I'll bet you anything that bump won't be there next year! :eek:

John, I bet had the teams known about this bump earlier, or had known how bad it was, NHRA would have forced HRP to fix the problem! I'll bet you anything that bump won't be there next year! :eek:
I'm another person that can't believe they had to race with the track like that. They've already had enough cars coming apart from the normal stresses of making a full pass, did they really need to put all those drivers lives in further danger by making them hit a speed bump at 300+ mph. Do you think the SFI and the engineers figured these stresses into their calculations? :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back