Hillary Will spotted in Houston (1 Viewer)

Nobody

Nitro Member
So, watching TF Q1 and notice Hillary Will sitting in the stands across the aisle from me, Thought I'd post a note for her other Houston fans.
Got to chat for a little while during a cleanup. She was saying how she really enjoys watching the cars run from the spectator stand point, of course nothing beats driving one. Their team will be at Atlanta and "east" races this year. No trip to Dallas this year (so far) :( Reminisced about her getting her first round win at Houston on her birthday when she was starting out in Top Fuel.
Hillary is one of the most down to earth, personable drivers out there. Do make the time to stop and say hi to her when your at the races. She genuinely loves cars, racing, and her fans.
See y'all at the track....

I saw her in the staging lanes yesterday seeking out Bob Vandergriff for some sponsorship advice :D. (Those who know what I am talking about will get this joke)

I look forward to seeing Hillary at Englishtown. I hope JR Todd is going to be there even though I said he's driving for Vandy "at least the next 3 events"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back