Congrats to Hillary Will! (1 Viewer)

Where you at Rick? Oh you can't talk trash now can you??

Big congrats to Will and the team, you guys deserve it, hope more wins come.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Our house was jumpin all around and hi fivin.

Hillary is one of the best people out there and I'm glad she got the win. Quietly she's up in 4th place.

Good job to here and the team

YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I bet she slept with her Wally last night like he was a teddy bear! I know I would!!!:D

What a great birthday present to Ken Black! Hillary, we are sooooo proud of you!

I always love it when anyone get's the Monkey off their back!
Congrat's to Hillary, Jon O, Ken Black and the whole team well done! :D

congrats to the entire team.
it is so great to see break through first wins and the obvious emotion
tied to them, watching hillary's interview yesterday reminded me
of Peggy L.'s win in PSB last year.

DD? what's that about?

She used to brag about Wawa cooffe on her blog then, I seem to recall (I COULD be mis-remembering<G>) she became enamored of DD in Michigan.

I'd like to see her selling DD coffee rather than Rachel Ray ('sides Wawa would be unlikely to pay to sponsor a car)

It's all good!

What a class act that team is. She has been overdue for that for some time and it was great to see it happen.

Am I the only one with a sore stomach after watching that starting line celebration?

What a class act that team is. She has been overdue for that for some time and it was great to see it happen.

Am I the only one with a sore stomach after watching that starting line celebration?

No, I can say that I have felt that before!!! I bet Jim is a little sore today!

The pain is worth it!!!:)
Hopefully I can see it in person this weekend!!!:p
Hi Teri!!!! Congrats on the big win! You're going to Joliet this weekend? Have a great time and thanks for the kind words on the sponsorship deal! Drop me a pm sometime when you have a chance--it's been a long time!

No, I can say that I have felt that before!!! I bet Jim is a little sore today!
Jim is probably trying to decide which hurts worst, his stomach or his head! I would be very suprised if there wasent some serious partying going on last night with that team.
Well deserved I might add!:)

Hi Teri!!!! Congrats on the big win! You're going to Joliet this weekend? Have a great time and thanks for the kind words on the sponsorship deal! Drop me a pm sometime when you have a chance--it's been a long time!

Hi Terry.....I am flying to Detroit Thursday evening (right after school gets out!), then Tammy, Ashley & I are driving up Friday afternoon. We had alot of fun last year so I am looking forward to this year.:p:):p

I was shocked today. Our small town newspaper that has not had nary a mention of any sort of drag racing in years had a pic & story of Hillary on the front page of the sports section today! Neither Danica nor Ashley got that when they got their first wins!

I think Chris Wilt's Tagline says it all......"Who Will?? Hillary Will!!!". Congratulations to the team and Hillary herself, what a great job all weekend! We all knew it was gonna just be a matter of time, and the time was now! Just wonder if Jimo is recovered from that running gut wrecker yet? Seriously, Jono took a page out of Tyson's book there!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back