Your Favorite TF Driver? (1 Viewer)

farmje

Nitro Member
Okay, I realize that this may be none of my stinkin' business, but I've been reading & following Rod Fuller's blog and I am a huge fan of his. In my book, he's one of the best, but there's been a phrase in two straight blogs, and it's been puzzling me.

In his blog dated: September 25:..."we had some fun and went to Beale Street. We dropped off Baze because he’s an old family man (Just kidding Baze!)and we drove around Memphis for a few hours. We met up with Hillary Will, my favorite Top Fuel driver, and had dinner at Rendezvous. We had some ribs; they were just ok. I wasn’t that impressed and the waiter didn’t like me. He was mean, but my company was good."

And on his blog, dated October 2: "After that, we went to the Dallas Stars game. We did an autograph session at American Airlines Center with a group of other drivers including my favorite Top Fuel driver Hillary Will. They had a few suites for all the NHRA teams. We used it as a team bonding event. It was great. I’m not much into hockey, but I like the fighting."

Did Hillary beat someone that Rod needed her to beat? Or did I miss something about them hooking up? Or is this a running joke that I've missed until now?

Please, this is not a thread to bash either one of them, if that happened, then I think it's awesome. That just seems...a little odd that it would be in two blogs.

Anyone?

Okay, I realize that this may be none of my stinkin' business, but I've been reading & following Rod Fuller's blog and I am a huge fan of his. In my book, he's one of the best, but there's been a phrase in two straight blogs, and it's been puzzling me.

In his blog dated: September 25:..."we had some fun and went to Beale Street. We dropped off Baze because he’s an old family man (Just kidding Baze!)and we drove around Memphis for a few hours. We met up with Hillary Will, my favorite Top Fuel driver, and had dinner at Rendezvous. We had some ribs; they were just ok. I wasn’t that impressed and the waiter didn’t like me. He was mean, but my company was good."

And on his blog, dated October 2: "After that, we went to the Dallas Stars game. We did an autograph session at American Airlines Center with a group of other drivers including my favorite Top Fuel driver Hillary Will. They had a few suites for all the NHRA teams. We used it as a team bonding event. It was great. I’m not much into hockey, but I like the fighting."

Did Hillary beat someone that Rod needed her to beat? Or did I miss something about them hooking up? Or is this a running joke that I've missed until now?

Please, this is not a thread to bash either one of them, if that happened, then I think it's awesome. That just seems...a little odd that it would be in two blogs.

Anyone?

Maybe Rod just likes to be around women he can Look UP to?

My favorite long car guy is Blaine Johnson. Shoe is 2nd because where AJ goes, I will follow.

Late....................Mitch

Doug Kalitta is my man in Top Fuel.

JR Todd is a close second with Vandy and Dougzilla after that.

Hillary is a great lady! Maybe Rod likes being in great company! :D

I think you ALL know who my favorite drivers are!!!

Of course, add my Dad, Dave O to that list too!:D

Oh, That was a question:eek:

Dixon Jr.
The Prince
JR Todd
Grubby
Hillary
Melanie

John Mulligan
Dixon Sr
Snake
Steve Carbonne
John Weibe
Connie
Sneaky Pete

when it comes to top fuel i am more a fan of the crew chiefs than the drivers....AJ, the O Bros, Dick Lahaie, Timmy and Kimmy....so since 3 of those are Kalitta employees, i guess they win my affection :D

Maybe he keeps throwing flattering remarks her way in an effort to get her phone number. I'm not sure, but it doesn't sound like he got the last girl's number!;)

If we are talking Crew Chiefs, I can't go past AJ.

I admire that guy for everything he has achieved and had to deal with.

Scelzi is my favorite driver no matter what he drives; my favorite current guy in a long car is Hot Rod Fuller; he's a sawed-off short-a$$ just like me; I've always found him to be one of the friendlier drivers to talk to; he even took my son and me behind the rope to look at his car; we didn't even ask.

My favorite T/F driver has always been Larry Dixon. But in recent years I've become a Melanie Troxel fan as well. But which T/F team I root for on Sundays will now be a whole lot easier now that Melanie is moving to F/C next year.

Favorite TF drivers are Troxel and Vandy Jr... Favorite FC drivers are Scelzi and Beckman...

Although if she were still driving Powell would be my favorite...

Does Kelly even need to post her fav?

CJ Curtsinger

Andrew Cowin is a hoot.....
Cory is the man.......
Best pure driver out there.........Larry Dixon

Oh, That was a question:eek:

Actually, the thread title was quoting what Rod Fuller had said in his two blogs. I really wasn't asking who people's favorite TF driver was, I was really asking about Rod & Hillary. But.............haha

This is kind of comical.

I wonder if anybody read my post or if they just read the title of the thread.

:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back