sushi? (1 Viewer)

I am guessing that if we really knew what was in Hot Dogs, we would all opt for the raw fish!! :D

California Rolls do the trick for me too... don't forget the wassabe either!

As for In-N-Out.. I will have a 4x4 animal style, well done.

Excuse my ignorance, but, what's "animal style"?
Unagi and Spicy Tuna Rolls for me. Thai's cool also

I am guessing that if we really knew what was in Hot Dogs, we would all opt for the raw fish!! :D

California Rolls do the trick for me too... don't forget the wassabe either!

As for In-N-Out.. I will have a 4x4 animal style, well done.

mate you arent going soft are you. nothing could beat a willowbank service station greaseburger and chips or a dodgy track dagwood dog.

Excuse my ignorance, but, what's "animal style"?
Unagi and Spicy Tuna Rolls for me. Thai's cool also

Animal Style is all the way, lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup etc.

mate you arent going soft are you. nothing could beat a willowbank service station greaseburger and chips or a dodgy track dagwood dog.

Or the $1.50 Dim Sims at Calder! :mad:

Animal Style is all the way, lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup etc.

Or the $1.50 Dim Sims at Calder! :mad:

geez man...any thing from calder was lets say.........different. :D
how about in the old days when the big rooster van was at the bank....now that was dodgy

Never would touch sushi until my wife introduced me to it.It's not bad stuff,even our grocery store has a sushi menu and you can get it to go.Philly roll is a favorite,along with shrimp,crab etc. But I also will go out and grill steaks anytime.No capuccino here for me.

Diversity, thats what its all about.I like to be able to move easily between say, Nishimura, In N Out and Ruths Chris. Kinda like Blonds Brunettes and Redheads appreciate the benefits of each one fully. Hope thats not too non PC for the kinder gentler Mater:D

I usually get a double double animal style with a neo shake and regular fries. I never finish my food but never cut down on my order. Usually there is somebody around willing to finish my food :p

Not to mention In-N-Out is a good value too!

Make mine a double double!

Y'know up here in Canada - the land of Tim Horton's donuts and coffee, a "double double" is something rather different. Go to a Tim's and ask for one and you'll get a cup of coffee with double cream and double sugar.

Anyways, getting back to the drivers eating habits, maybe they're just being a bit more health-conscious these days. I mean I love hamburgers and corn dogs as much as everyone else, but I really don't like the heartburn that comes with that, or the extra padding around the middle. That said, although I like sushi, I have a hard time thinking of it as a meal - it's more of a snack/light lunch for me. Like that old lady on the Wendy's commercials says, "Where's the beef?" :)

Anyways, getting back to the drivers eating habits, maybe they're just being a bit more health-conscious these days.

I think so, plus the heat and stress makes heavy meals on a regular basis tough. If you eat light at the track and then go home and eat three hefty meals a day, you are messing with the consistency, in my opinion.

I do a lot of running around at the track and don't like anything really heavy to eat but since I have to eat something to keep my sugars up, I usually snack on fruit, crackers, or an 'Authie' (bread with mayo), and then have a medium sized meal for dinner.

Y'know up here in Canada - the land of Tim Horton's donuts and coffee, a "double double" is something rather different. Go to a Tim's and ask for one and you'll get a cup of coffee with double cream and double sugar.

Ugghhhh... No thanks!!!! ;)

Anyways, getting back to the drivers eating habits, maybe they're just being a bit more health-conscious these days. I mean I love hamburgers and corn dogs as much as everyone else, but I really don't like the heartburn that comes with that, or the extra padding around the middle. That said, although I like sushi, I have a hard time thinking of it as a meal - it's more of a snack/light lunch for me. Like that old lady on the Wendy's commercials says, "Where's the beef?" :)

I think that is a big part of it. They are all trying to stay fit and trim to be more competitive. It is a new era of driver as spokesperson and athlete.

After reading the past two pages (and even scoping out the 'secret menu') I am hungry. Man, what the hell am I going to have for lunch today? I would like to say I'm sick of Subway at the moment, but, unfortunately, I just know I shouldn't eat there again this week.

Wish there was a decent sushi place down here. Gonna have to wait til Sunday, I guess. Heh.

I'm not much for sushi (in fact my beagle won't even eat the stuff - and there's not much he won't eat). But there's nothing wrong with micro brew beer, espresso, or good, quality coffee. Some of us were enjoying that stuff long before it was fashionable to do so. But there's nothing quite like good hot dog - especially if it's a Vienna Beef dog.

But there's nothing quite like good hot dog - especially if it's a Vienna Beef dog.

Now there ya' go mate. Those ARE tasty. Make mine Chicago style. Relish, mustard, chopped onion, hot peppers, pickle spear, tomato, and a celery salt seasoning. NO CATSUP!! It's a meal in itself.

It has been said that those who like suasege had best not watch it being made.

We've got Culvers up here. They've got the best hamburgers bar non in this area. Their supplies are delivered fresh and the beef patties are never frozen. They've got decent pork tenderloins and fine onion rings too. Once you place your order, you get your drink then sit down and they bring your food to you.

Since I started eating there, I've refused to return to "The King" or Mac and Don's.

Then again, there are always "sliders." :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back