Jerry Tolivers Body In Denver (1 Viewer)

If this is true, as a professional racer, they are full of SH!T that they thought it was being scrapped...Anyone with a TENTH of a brain in this sport knows that that body wasn't being scrapped...If it was, all of the mounts, burst panels, windows, spill plates and such would have been removed...

They got caught and now they have to pay....good for Jerry....They should be fined by the NHRA too...Oh, wait...the NHRA isn't smart enough to do that....

OMG Jay! :eek: What have you gone and done now? :eek:
You're treadin' on Warren Almighty ground now.... You'd better take all that back or you'll be in for a whippin'. :D ;)

86 Posts over this deal. Hows that saying go "Any publicity is good publicity". Maybe Jerry should pay Warren.

Umm, I think if I had a bag with $60,000 sitting in the pits (since JT thinks that pile of crap is worth that much) I would have someone sit with it. Especially if "the guys simply went to rent a truck and take a shower."

If anyone should be having their pay docked, the guys that were responsible for transporting the body to Roush would be at the top of my short list. If it was mine, a note would not even be good enough, that thing would have it's own personal body guard, pardon the pun.

I have no sympathy for someone that does not look after their own possessions. At the very LEAST, that body should have been moved out of ANYONE's way, and definitely not left in someone's path. Grab a brain. It's really too bad because I know JT's team is scraping along, but that was a very costly mistake by a team that can't afford it.

Sorry, Ginger. Not everyone buys into the 'blame the victim' way of thinking.
If it's not yours, don't touch it. Seems a pretty simple concept to me. Stops any arguments before they happen.

rofl.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back