Jerry Tolivers Body In Denver (1 Viewer)

Fueler32

Nitro Member
What ever Happened to Jerys Body, Heard it was Left there on Monday to be Shipped out to be repaired and It was Vandilised ,The roof was cut off and all the Metal was removed from the car, Talk is that a Pro stock Team was trying to put it in there trailer

What ever Happened to Jerys Body, Heard it was Left there on Monday to be Shipped out to be repaired and It was Vandilised ,The roof was cut off and all the Metal was removed from the car, Talk is that a Pro stock Team was trying to put it in there trailer

That missed my radar...where did you hear that?

I read about it on comp plus's board and someone said on there that they know who did it and that they have x amount of days to pay for it or face punishment. Dont know if thats true, but thats what someone posted over there. My understanding is that the team had already left and had left the body there so I'm sure whoever cut it up probably thought they were scrapping it.

So THAT is what the curtain's in the Summit pit are for...

Its true, I saw The Pics, Dont know the whole story so I wont say until I hear the truth, Bt it was a couple doors down from The CURTAINS.

Man 50k for a pro stock racer to pay out thats a rent payment on a motor wow. I bet they feel dumb if they thought that was scrap.

According to sources at Seattle, it was a couple of crew guys from WJ's team who thought it was abandoned and decided to take it apart to sell on e-bay. The authorities caught up with them on the way to Seattle. Looks like someone is buying a new body. Didn't hear whether or not they still have jobs. Perhaps they will have to work to pay off the body! Obviously, not the brightest crayons in the box.

According to sources at Seattle, it was a couple of crew guys from WJ's team who thought it was abandoned and decided to take it apart to sell on e-bay. The authorities caught up with them on the way to Seattle. Looks like someone is buying a new body. Didn't hear whether or not they still have jobs. Perhaps they will have to work to pay off the body! Obviously, not the brightest crayons in the box.

I could understand some track workers or spectators doing something like that, but another Team! That is pretty rediculous. How much is the titanium bracing worth?

I am somewhat of a Toliver fan, as the underdog, so to speak. But, if you leave a busted up body, regardless of what its made of, I can see where it looked like scrap. The transporter was gone, and I understand gone to get a UHAUL truck to take it to Roush, and was there by itself.

Not gonna be cheap.

Just think, a couple pieces of paper taped to the body with a short message written in black marker could have prevented the entire thing. All they needed to do was write "Not scrap. Waiting for pickup for transport to shop." on a piece of paper and tape it to the body and it would have been left alone. Doesn't anybody at the races have a Sharpie any more? :confused:

Just think, a couple pieces of paper taped to the body with a short message written in black marker could have prevented the entire thing. All they needed to do was write "Not scrap. Waiting for pickup for transport to shop." on a piece of paper and tape it to the body and it would have been left alone. Doesn't anybody at the races have a Sharpie any more? :confused:

Whoever cut it up KNEW it wasn't THEIR'S, They had no business touching it whether it was scrap or not. That is simply knowing right from wrong, not to easy to figure out.

Additional information I saw said that the boys were caught before they got out of Colorado. They gave all the parts back and no charges were filed. Bet there were some interesting conversations between Jerry & the boys!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back