Brainerd friends of Nitromater (1 Viewer)

First off, it would be- Were you born a sh!t starter.

How am I a $hit starter?? You run your jaw about a bunch of wrong information over and over on every message board out there. What do you expect?? Then you break out the personal insults.

Your a F*uckin Smartass! What wrong information do I post on every messageboard out there huh Numbnuts????:mad: I know you think think your the Hollier than thou around here, and expect everyone to Kiss your Ass! F**k Off!

Last edited:
Your a F*uckin Smartass! What wrong information do I post on every messageboard out there huh Numbnuts????:mad: I know you think think your the Hollier than thou around here, and expect everyone to Kiss your Ass! F**k Off!

More name calling. Good job Joe. At least you are good at that.

I just posts the facts, and if people are wrong, I try and correct them. You come across as a know-it-all, and truthfully you don't know very much.

I don't have time to post all your wrong information from other boards. I'll take one example that's recent. Over on comp. plus you said in a thread that TF racing now is just like TF racing in 1990 where Amato, Bernstein and Snake won all the time. Guess how many TF races Bernstein and Snake won in 1990?? ZERO COMBINED!! :rolleyes:

.....most of the Zoo crowd didn't go to the track because the cost of a Race ticket was separate.....

Yeah, unfortunately the souvenir people are wrong. The only way to get into the ZOO in the first place is to by a race ticket AND THEN buy a camping ticket. There is no such thing as a "camping only" ticket.

I will be there in less than 24 hours..... not that I'm counting. :D

More name calling. Good job Joe. At least you are good at that.

I just posts the facts, and if people are wrong, I try and correct them. You come across as a know-it-all, and truthfully you don't know very much.

I don't have time to post all your wrong information from other boards. I'll take one example that's recent. Over on comp. plus you said in a thread that TF racing now is just like TF racing in 1990 where Amato, Bernstein and Snake won all the time. Guess how many TF races Bernstein and Snake won in 1990?? ZERO COMBINED!! :rolleyes:

If your gonna quote one of my posts, do it right! I also mentioned Joe Amato who won it that year, but you left him out for obvious reasons! Maybe you should tell Lori Johns, Frank Bradley and Gene Snow that Prudhomme, Bernstein and Amato werent winning a majority of TF races in the 90's! I'm sure they would be impressed!

Last edited:
Where's my popcorn....

Come on up to the Zoo. These guys came out to one of the concerts fully prepared last year. It was pretty damn good too.

40238_1557796702300_1156710282_31666644_6897117_n.jpg

Lots of standing water in the campground...... It might be a muddy week in the zoo this year. Both gas stations outside the front gate are packed full with people waiting to get in at 8am this morning.

Lots of standing water in the campground...... It might be a muddy week in the zoo this year. Both gas stations outside the front gate are packed full with people waiting to get in at 8am this morning.

Seems the norm the past couple years with the water. Thursday night last year they got a TON of rain, theres a low spot by where we camp that was full of water for the weekend. I was actually thinking it might be dry this year.

4 more days of work!

Seems the norm the past couple years with the water. Thursday night last year they got a TON of rain, theres a low spot by where we camp that was full of water for the weekend. I was actually thinking it might be dry this year.

4 more days of work!

Nick, when you going up? Thursday night or Friday morning?

Nick, when you going up? Thursday night or Friday morning?

We've known you can get in Thursday even if you only have FSS tickets. But with two kids at home - one who still gets up in the middle of the night - I give my wife a break and don't head up till Friday morning. Probably arrive between 8 and 9, set up Camp David then head to the track around 10 and duct tape the the padded seats to the bleachers.

With alcohol not running at 1:30, probably roam around and do whatever till then. I sent you a message with my cell number, text if you want to check out the pits together or something.

used to be fishing tourny for racers over on gull lake; always surprised
no one has started a fundraiser/charity golf tourny on tues. or wed.;
i'm sure the gull lake resorts are full of folks race related, if not majority full.

Got here today, in the full hookup camping.
went for a ride in the back and it looks a bit wet in spots, high ground might be at a premium this year.
it was warm and windy today, we'll see how the rest of the week goes but maybe it will dry out a little as the week goes on.
got to say I've seen it much worse though.

I arrived on mon, and went to the zoo for a barbeque with some friends, and there were a lot of campers here already, and there were a lot of camping sites marked off already also. The zoo is rather peaceful on a mon, and tues.:)

Last edited:
Hey Eugene..hope you guys have as good a weekend this year as last year. I'll have to stop by and say hi Friday or Saturday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back