BIR Tickets (Online) (1 Viewer)

FC138fan

Nitro Member
I'm having issues with re-ordering my BIR tickets this year. I decided to try the online ordering system instead of calling them (and regret it now)

They do their internet ordering through a place called TicketReturn.com. They only allow you to order your reserved seats - and not the required general admission, or camping, or atv pass. Instead of sending you all the tickets sometime during the summer, I now have to print out an online ticket, present it to the people when we arrive at the gate, and I guess they take it, run over to that little booth at the entrance and exchange it for a real ticket. At that time you pay for and get the gen admin and atv pass.

I guess thats ok, a little less convenient, but it still works. But I can't print the online ticket. When I try to do so, it pops up a blank page, or blank PDF (the two print options).

Has anyone successfully printed these online tickets and if so, how did you do it and what do they look like?

sorry to hear of your problems nick - sounds like this system is the same
as airline e-tickets......the actual ticket anymore is just a physical identifier while at the event, if it weren't for reserved seats, i'm surprised the barcode
isn't printed onto wristbands and the neck collar/ticket holder becomes a relic.

the gov't. gets my money 4/15 - BIR gets my money the day i get there

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back